Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(29-11-2012 02:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 10:43 AM)cufflink Wrote:  I rest my case.

Not so fast there, my friend who is attracted to men. I see you've only posted pictures of good looking men who are wearing vests. All you've done is shown that you are attracted to men in a vest.

Ergo, therefore, in sum, hence, whence and wherefore, thusly to that end,
I rest MY case!

No no no no no.

I chose those 3 guys--as I'm sure you recognized: Jon Hamm (of "Mad Men" fame), Daniel Craig (no explanation needed), and Channing Tatum (recently named People Magazine's "Sexiest Man in the World")--who are unimpeachably hetero (as far as anyone knows, at least) and considered paragons of masculinity, to illustrate the simple fact that vest-wearing is not a "gay thing." Hah!

And yes, they're all pretty damn hunky. Blush

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
29-11-2012, 02:24 PM
They look like stuck up arseholes to me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-11-2012, 02:25 PM
(29-11-2012 02:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Not so fast there, my friend who is attracted to men. I see you've only posted pictures of good looking men who are wearing vests. All you've done is shown that you are attracted to men in a vest.

I rest MY case!
What about me and my contribution? I'm not a man (at least you cannot prove that I am a man)... let's see what you have to say about this.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2012, 02:29 PM
(29-11-2012 02:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 02:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Not so fast there, my friend who is attracted to men. I see you've only posted pictures of good looking men who are wearing vests. All you've done is shown that you are attracted to men in a vest.

I rest MY case!
What about me and my contribution? I'm not a man (at least you cannot prove that I am a man)... let's see what you have to say about this.

I get the feeling that I might be able to talk a surgeon into changing that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-11-2012, 02:40 PM
(29-11-2012 02:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I get the feeling that I might be able to talk a surgeon into changing that.
Bring it on. He'll have to find me first. Plus, I'm a very good shot [Image: gun%20smiley.gif]

I've dreamt I was a man though. I've even dreamt I was a gay man. My partner was a mobster and threatened to torture my relatives if I left him. So I stabbed him with the kitchen knife and ran away. Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-11-2012, 02:44 PM
You must have some very disturbing nightmares if that was just a dream.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-11-2012, 03:07 PM
(29-11-2012 02:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You must have some very disturbing nightmares if that was just a dream.
Nope, I have only had nightmares twice in my life. The first time I woke up almost immediately and it was just a monster or something that gave me a start, nothing elaborate; the second time it wasn't that frightening either, but kind of disturbing and dark and saddening. More about a feeling of dread and despair than real horror.

I've even dreamt I was beheaded as part of a science experiment so that they could stitch my head back on. My biggest worry in that dream was how to hide the scar from my mum, esp. in light of the fact that it was my dad who'd beheaded me... Also - had to be careful not to nod too much, 'cause head was a bit wonky.

Weird dreams - yes, frightening - very rarely.

29-11-2012, 04:16 PM
I've had a dream where I was an external observer, though still confined to my human body, of Earth. I watched, from a reasonable distance, the planet slowly turn from green and blue to red and grey. Then, from the polar direction, a large green laser that blasted the Earth.

Some people who require drugs in order to maintain a good time may call that a really bad trip. Some people might say that is some sort of message directed to me, by some of consciousness, of the future. Those people are stupid.

I say it is because dreams, no matter how weird, are stories that should be told to the world.

Every. Single. Sweaty. Filthy. Dream.

So somebody out there can enjoy it.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
29-11-2012, 04:40 PM
(29-11-2012 02:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  

I rest MY case!
My mother told me not to use those sorts of words.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-11-2012, 04:44 PM
(29-11-2012 04:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 02:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  What about me and my contribution? I'm not a man (at least you cannot prove that I am a man)... let's see what you have to say about this.
My mother told me not to use those sorts of words.
[Image: head_scratching_smiley2.gif]