Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-11-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
You fuckers are really taking this vest thing way too fucking seriously, all of you, except muffs. What the fuck? Over.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 05:05 PM
(29-11-2012 02:19 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 02:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Not so fast there, my friend who is attracted to men. I see you've only posted pictures of good looking men who are wearing vests. All you've done is shown that you are attracted to men in a vest.

Ergo, therefore, in sum, hence, whence and wherefore, thusly to that end,
I rest MY case!

No no no no no.

I chose those 3 guys--as I'm sure you recognized: Jon Hamm (of "Mad Men" fame), Daniel Craig (no explanation needed), and Channing Tatum (recently named People Magazine's "Sexiest Man in the World")--who are unimpeachably hetero (as far as anyone knows, at least) and considered paragons of masculinity, to illustrate the simple fact that vest-wearing is not a "gay thing." Hah!

And yes, they're all pretty damn hunky. Blush

Gotta agree. Nothing gay about a vest.

[Image: bigvest.jpg]

[Image: vest.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-11-2012, 05:07 PM
(29-11-2012 04:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You fuckers are really taking this vest thing way too fucking seriously, all of you, except muffs. What the fuck? Over.

'Muffs doesn't have a vested interest. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
29-11-2012, 08:34 PM
(29-11-2012 05:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 04:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  You fuckers are really taking this vest thing way too fucking seriously, all of you, except muffs. What the fuck? Over.

'Muffs doesn't have a vested interest. Drinking Beverage
[Image: willshuster.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
30-11-2012, 06:30 AM
(29-11-2012 04:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I've had a dream where I was an external observer, though still confined to my human body, of Earth. I watched, from a reasonable distance, the planet slowly turn from green and blue to red and grey. Then, from the polar direction, a large green laser that blasted the Earth.

Some people who require drugs in order to maintain a good time may call that a really bad trip. Some people might say that is some sort of message directed to me, by some of consciousness, of the future. Those people are stupid.

I say it is because dreams, no matter how weird, are stories that should be told to the world.

Every. Single. Sweaty. Filthy. Dream.

So somebody out there can enjoy it.
Groovy Cool

Yep, dreams don't mean a thing (well, you do have your recurring ones, that everybody has - sitting an exam without having studied, being chased, what have you; in my case, it's above all tsunamis and huge waves in general, those calm me right down, and no, they're not sexual) - just parts of your brain working overtime. Makes for some pretty funny stories sometimes, but nothing more.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Okay, do I exist now, fuckers? You can see mostly the back of my head and me talking to people and stirring my drink obsessively, but I do exist! Ha!

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
30-11-2012, 05:29 PM
*Hmmm...last time I whined, Muffs posted up his pictures, maybe if I try it again, Vera will post up her pictures.*

Buuuuuuuuuttttt Vera! I want to see the front of your head, not the back of your head!

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
30-11-2012, 05:32 PM
(30-11-2012 05:29 PM)Near Wrote:  *Hmmm...last time I whined, Muffs posted up his pictures, maybe if I try it again, Vera will post up her pictures.*

Buuuuuuuuuttttt Vera! I want to see the front of your head, not the back of your head!
That sounded vaguely ominous. Wink

The video is 'cause people were doubting the very fact of my existence... Censored

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
30-11-2012, 05:40 PM
(30-11-2012 05:32 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 05:29 PM)Near Wrote:  *Hmmm...last time I whined, Muffs posted up his pictures, maybe if I try it again, Vera will post up her pictures.*

That sounded vaguely ominous. Wink

The video is 'cause people were doubting the very fact of my existence... Censored

Girly don't even admit his self, bitch.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-11-2012, 05:41 PM
You don't admit yourself... what?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post