Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-12-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(02-12-2012 09:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nothing clever, I just found that pic on Google Images (first page, so I must be famous).

Why can't you believe it's me? Did you think I was going to be handsome, or black, or female?
(so you did use an online pic; I'm having problems attaching stuff from my PC, not that it matters).

If you think I'm gonna say I thought you'd be handsomer, wild horses couldn't drag it out of me (not that they would try... again, too much Wodehouse recently).

It's just difficult imagining the things you've been saying here coming out of the mouth of the guy in that picture. Take this as you will (or don't) Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
02-12-2012, 10:05 AM
You can only load attachments into comments, so the only way to really embed a picture into the comment box is to use a link from another image hosting site. I have an account on photobucket just for that one express purpose. Otherwise I totally hate photobucket.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
02-12-2012, 10:42 AM
(02-12-2012 09:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Why can't you believe it's me? Did you think I was going to be handsome, or black, or female?

Dodgy , I was soooo hoping you were a black female. Not enough in here Tongue

I read all about you tho. Perhaps you can recommend what I should do with all the email I get from Governor Prof. C. Soludo of the Central Bank of Nigeria. He's got a box full of cash with my name on it but the proper security forms need to be filled out and the endless bureaucratic fees have to be paid. Is this your line of work?
02-12-2012, 10:43 AM
(02-12-2012 09:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 09:34 AM)Vera Wrote:  (how? I had to link to a couple of pics online, still can't attach stuff... or did you link it, too?)

Still can't believe this is actually you, gives me another case of cognitive dissonance Dodgy

Nothing clever, I just found that pic on Google Images (first page, so I must be famous).

Why can't you believe it's me? Did you think I was going to be handsome, or black, or female?

All of the above, actually. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-12-2012, 12:43 PM
(02-12-2012 10:42 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 09:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Why can't you believe it's me? Did you think I was going to be handsome, or black, or female?

Dodgy , I was soooo hoping you were a black female. Not enough in here Tongue

I read all about you tho. Perhaps you can recommend what I should do with all the email I get from Governor Prof. C. Soludo of the Central Bank of Nigeria. He's got a box full of cash with my name on it but the proper security forms need to be filled out and the endless bureaucratic fees have to be paid. Is this your line of work?

Sure. His am a personnel fiend of my. We went to Oxfordbridge University together. You can truss heem.

Contact this safe US number for more detail: +44 01234 582803

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-12-2012, 02:04 PM
*creepy stare* Shy

My, my, my...well aren't you just like a cold drink of water on a hot summers day. Tongue You're quite pretty Vera, and very author-y/translator-y (if it is possible to look that way. Smile )
(02-12-2012 03:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: 428755_228928063867471_76390256_n.jpg]

(02-12-2012 09:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I think I have finally worked out how to do this image-thing.

[Image: DLJ_b&w.jpg]
Goddamn DLJ. I can see why the ladies love ya! Also the magazine ad people.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
02-12-2012, 02:22 PM
(02-12-2012 02:04 PM)Near Wrote:  *creepy stare* Shy

My, my, my...well aren't you just like a cold drink of water on a hot summers day. Tongue You're quite pretty Vera, and very author-y/translator-y (if it is possible to look that way. Smile )
Aren't you sweet Smile

Can I be a glass of mojito, though? (yeah, I know it's a saying, but I love me a good mojito and have been listening to some Cuban music. Plus, I'm cursed with a Japanese attitude to compliments, while living in a Western society, so they make me uncomfortable, I end up saying something derogatory about myself, which the other party mistakes for fishing for further compliments and... well, you get the gist Weeping )

(I don't know, I've been told I look like a schoolteacher when wearing glasses [Image: smiley-reading-glasses.gif] )

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
02-12-2012, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 03:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(02-12-2012 03:10 AM)Vera Wrote:  Can't seem to be able to upload pics, so this might not even work. Either way, this is so that people could picture who they're cursing when I piss them off, and so that I could be done with this.

There that's better, now we can give a shit that you exist. Thumbsup

(02-12-2012 09:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 09:34 AM)Vera Wrote:  (how? I had to link to a couple of pics online, still can't attach stuff... or did you link it, too?)

Still can't believe this is actually you, gives me another case of cognitive dissonance Dodgy

Nothing clever, I just found that pic on Google Images (first page, so I must be famous).

Think she might've just been confusing you with TrainWreck. Not sure why. You both hope I'll die peacefully is all I can figure.

[Image: DSC_0215_zpsf6ef3362.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Girly, that was mean (and funny, too Weeping ). I just made me a nice caipirinha, so I'll go drown my guilt about laughing...

Oh, and go easy on the shit-giving - life's been giving me more than enough for simply existingWink

02-12-2012, 03:45 PM
(02-12-2012 03:28 PM)Vera Wrote:  Girly, that was mean (and funny, too Weeping ). I just made me a nice caipirinha, so I'll go drown my guilt about laughing...

Oh, and go easy on the shit-giving - life's been giving me more than enough for simply existingWink

Sorry 'bout that. Girly gets drunk. First he becomes desensitized. Next he becomes insensitive. But even when the Id goes off the reservation, it still manages to recognize "no-go" areas circled off by the Ego so I don't think it'll dick with you again. Again, my apologies. ... But at least it got a face outta you I can put on you now. That's all it was looking for. Evil_monster

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus