Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-12-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(02-12-2012 09:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 09:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Grassy's like a 50 yo old man, like Girly. Neither one of us are gonna be hitting on some 30 yo like you. ... But I got a 23 yo son you might find attractive.
Speak for yourself, old man.
I'll fucking dick with you while speaking for myself, Hellbound pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Don't be foolish, Noelani.

Everybody knows you never see ninja.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-12-2012, 10:19 PM
(02-12-2012 10:01 PM)Noelani Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 09:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Grassy's like a 50 yo old man, like Girly. Neither one of us are gonna be hitting on some 30 yo like you. ... But I got a couple younger son's you might find attractive.

[Image: John-Hair1.jpg]
Hey! Who are you calling 30?

Haha! I might have been interested in your son if only I hadn't promised myself that I would never date a ninja again.

Dude's gonna get laid, just gotta control his ninja ass.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Free, please. Just because you haven't seen a ninja, doesn't mean that I haven't. It's ok to be jealous.
02-12-2012, 10:36 PM
I'm not jealous of anybody.

Well.. maybe some people... But certainly not you, Noelani.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Well Free, as it turns out, I am jealous of you. I see you live in Australia(hope you don't mind, I peeked at your profile). A couple years ago during Christmas I visited in Sydney and in the country, to see extended family that live there. I would move there in a heartbeat. The culture, the beauty! I took some amazing pictures on that trip. It was a blast to celebrate Christmas Aussie style, too! I hope to go back one day. Does Adelaide have much of a different feel from Sydney. I'd love to explore some new places.
02-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Well, glad you liked it over here, I'm surprised you didn't complain about the Christmas heat (I'm looking forward to it myself).

As for Adelaide V Sydney, I can't say I can give a fair estimate myself, I've never been out of state before, let alone to Sydney. Though I don't think we have as many tourist attractions, but there are places like Mt. Lofty which has an absolutely spectacular view of the Lofty Ranges... But I think it's more affordable here...

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(02-12-2012 10:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't be foolish, Noelani.

My dick is a ninja.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-12-2012, 12:14 AM
(02-12-2012 11:54 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, glad you liked it over here, I'm surprised you didn't complain about the Christmas heat (I'm looking forward to it myself).

As for Adelaide V Sydney, I can't say I can give a fair estimate myself, I've never been out of state before, let alone to Sydney. Though I don't think we have as many tourist attractions, but there are places like Mt. Lofty which has an absolutely spectacular view of the Lofty Ranges... But I think it's more affordable here...
I'm a Southern California girl and incidentally while I was at a pool Christmas party in Oz, my friends here were hanging at the pool as well. Not much different. I don't necessarily care for tourist attractions. I like observing and participating in the culture and taking in the beauty around me. Mt. Lofty sounds like it would be right up my alley.
[+] 1 user Likes Noelani's post
03-12-2012, 12:15 AM
(02-12-2012 11:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2012 10:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't be foolish, Noelani.

My dick is a ninja.
You never see your dick...? What..?
[+] 1 user Likes Noelani's post