Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-01-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Yep, that's me. Consider

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Chaos's post
30-01-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 07:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-01-2013 04:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Me and my buddy Angelo.
(30-01-2013 05:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  More Angelo. He likes neck scratching.

Very nice beard, old man. Thumbsup I'd keep it and lose the cat. You do realize it's just waiting for you to die SO IT CAN FUCKING EAT YOU!

P.S. Nice looking watch too.

(30-01-2013 05:21 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  ... I was raised Fundamentalist Lutheran. ...

Me too. Even went to a parochial Lutheran school for K-9. Can't think of a more effective way to churn out atheists. The fact that it didn't turn you kinda sorta scares the shit outta me, old man. You ain't quite right in the head is you. Big Grin

(30-01-2013 05:18 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Am I gonna get in trouble for making a joke here? Maybe cuz they dont get any other kinda pussy?
If that offended you I apoligize.
(30-01-2013 05:21 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Bet you're gonna be glad to get married after all those late night rendezvous with your camel.

Jokes are always appreciated here. Both of those are quite good. ... Even better is watching you try to balance raunchiness against your own delicate Christian sensibilities. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-01-2013, 08:10 PM
[Image: 2013-01-28 09.52.15crop.jpg]
Drooling That is a damn fine beard you have there Chas. Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2013, 08:48 PM
(30-01-2013 06:11 PM)Chaos Wrote:  Yep, that's me. Consider
Wow.

Where's germanyt?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
30-01-2013, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 09:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-01-2013 08:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:11 PM)Chaos Wrote:  Yep, that's me. Consider
Wow.

Where's germanyt?

Fuck it, I'll do it by proxy:

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Pretty sure I'd say that to all the females (and a few of the males) on this forum.. ...

[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-01-2013, 09:15 PM
(30-01-2013 06:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 04:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  Me and my buddy Angelo.

Very nice beard, old man. Thumbsup I'd keep it and lose the cat. You do realize it's just waiting for you to die SO IT CAN FUCKING EAT YOU!

(30-01-2013 05:21 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  ... I was raised Fundamentalist Lutheran. ...

Me too. Even went to a parochial Lutheran school for K-9. Can't think of a more effective way to churn out atheists. The fact that it didn't turn you kinda sorta scares the shit outta me, old man. You ain't quite right in the head is you. Big Grin

(30-01-2013 05:18 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Am I gonna get in trouble for making a joke here? Maybe cuz they dont get any other kinda pussy?
If that offended you I apoligize.
(30-01-2013 05:21 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Bet you're gonna be glad to get married after all those late night rendezvous with your camel.

Jokes are always appreciated here. Both of those are quite good. ... Even better is watching you try to balance raunchiness against your own delicate Christian sensibilities. Big Grin
Now that's interesting. My church and school were in the Missouri Synod, the most fundamental of the branches of Lutheranism. There was a study once that said that a big percentage of atheists had been raised as Catholic or Lutheran. Says a lot for the denominations doesnt it? You're right about me being not quite right in the head tho. Speaking of Catholics, in my opinion God is speaking against the Roman Catholic Church in Revelations when He calls it the harlot religion and tells His people to come out of her. wait, let me repeat that: THIS IS MY OPINION, NOT PROVEN FACT. Those reading probably still wont see that. Tongue
30-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Here's one without my full gown from the clean room. Tongue

[Image: a804808f-7935-4425-8cba-96a42bc5da5d.jpg]

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Near's post
30-01-2013, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 09:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-01-2013 09:15 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Very nice beard, old man. Thumbsup I'd keep it and lose the cat. You do realize it's just waiting for you to die SO IT CAN FUCKING EAT YOU!

Now that's interesting. My church and school were in the Missouri Synod, the most fundamental of the branches of Lutheranism. There was a study once that said that a big percentage of atheists had been raised as Catholic or Lutheran. Says a lot for the denominations doesnt it? You're right about me being not quite right in the head tho. Speaking of Catholics, in my opinion God is speaking against the Roman Catholic Church in Revelations when He calls it the harlot religion and tells His people to come out of her. wait, let me repeat that: THIS IS MY OPINION, NOT PROVEN FACT. Those reading probably still wont see that. Tongue

Concordia Lutheran School
provided Girly with necessary and sufficient evidence for me to become an atheist. ... I am grateful to them for that.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-01-2013, 02:12 PM
(30-01-2013 09:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 08:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Wow.

Where's germanyt?

Fuck it, I'll do it by proxy:

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Pretty sure I'd say that to all the females (and a few of the males) on this forum.. ...
[Image: 183-Copypasta.jpg]

I still think that germanyt's homemade tomato sauce beats yours Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Check me out bitches!!!

[Image: 556569_10151289999651232_314641773_n.jpg]

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 13 users Like Hughsie's post