Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-02-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Greetings everybody! I have only recently accepted that I am an Atheist in December of 2011. I didn't care much about Religion but I have always had doubts about prayer, heaven/hell (primarily infinite punishment for finite crimes), absolute truth claims by most religions (which one has it?...none of course) and faith instead of evidence. However, since I finally learned how to be skeptical as well as (to be bluntly) actually giving a shit about this world... I've realized that *using the voice of V from V for Vendetta* "there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?"

I have been on the sidelines plenty enough. I have joined a local skeptic, atheist, agnostic group where I live but I also want to meet other like minded people around the world so I joined this forum. It's a pleasure to join and I look forward to future conversations with you all.

[Image: image.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like SoCalJoshua's post
23-02-2013, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 07:49 AM by Vosur.)
Strollin' through the city:

[Image: bU5cYm9.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
23-02-2013, 12:35 PM
(06-02-2013 06:42 PM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  It's because I'm only 5'0". When I go to the bar, (which is rare) my feet barely touch the bottom wrung of the tall stool.
[Image: 20769240.jpg]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2013, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2013 03:52 PM by Near.)
[Image: 82937e55-5c45-47cb-8d79-11fc9d7b1b14_zps7849b5dc.jpg]

Can't remember if i posted this one or not. Smile

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Near's post
23-02-2013, 04:36 PM
[Image: fdsfsdfs_zps38c8d174.png]
[+] 4 users Like UndercoverAtheist's post
23-02-2013, 04:41 PM
(19-02-2013 06:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-02-2013 08:24 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Here you go Girly, my ugly mug. The was taken in a shelter on the Appalachian Trail yesterday morning. It's my redneck look. Laughat

[Image: P1830355-M.jpg]

I'm a 50 yo man with low T, smidgen. I get all my testosterone exogenously and maintain levels of a 20 yo horny kid. (At work I don't even look at the women lest I start leering. When I have to talk with them directly I look at their brow and hope they just figure I got the lazy eye.) All of the women here are very attractive to me. You're no exception. ... On an unrelated point, I knew a guy in High School who hiked the entire trail solo from Maine to Georgia over summer break. Still dunno why he did it. Neither does he. "Because it was there and I had a shitload of weed I wanted to keep to myself?" he still responds to this day when I ask. But it was a goddam fucking impressive trek. Thumbsup
Thank you. I live pretty close to the trail and have talked to many thru hikers and they all have a different reason. The one guy lost his wife to cancer and just didn't know what to do with himself. I talked to a father and son. The son just graduated from college and the father was between jobs and they said what the hell. Most of the stories are very personal but some just do it because they can. I don't ever plan on doing it because I like my bed and shower too much. Laughat

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
23-02-2013, 04:42 PM
(23-02-2013 08:52 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Strollin' through the city:

[Image: hYuHTZg.png]
Your a very handsome young man.

23-02-2013, 04:43 PM
(19-02-2013 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-02-2013 08:00 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  You're that middle eastern guy who writes those emails I get in my spam folder, aren't you?

[Image: 2012-05-31_21-27-12_497.jpg]
It's the evil eye ball. Hobo

23-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Figured I'd try to fit in around here. So here we go.

[Image: newglasses.png]

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 9 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
23-02-2013, 06:34 PM
(23-02-2013 04:41 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I live pretty close to the trail and have talked to many thru hikers and they all have a different reason. The one guy lost his wife to cancer and just didn't know what to do with himself. I talked to a father and son. The son just graduated from college and the father was between jobs and they said what the hell. Most of the stories are very personal but some just do it because they can. I don't ever plan on doing it because I like my bed and shower too much. Laughat

Hey Smidgen - ever meet a guy named Steve (last name starts with an N.)? He's hiked the trail at least 5 times that I know of. Just wondering if you'd ever run across him. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post