Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-02-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(23-02-2013 08:55 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Shocking

lol, women. Rolleyes
Ha- funny - I was thinking of several of the people I know who've told me the same things about not liking to touch their eyeball - and they're all men!! Tongue

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
23-02-2013, 09:14 PM
(23-02-2013 09:00 PM)kim Wrote:  

lol, women. Rolleyes
Ha- funny - I was thinking of several of the people I know who've told me the same things about not liking to touch their eyeball - and they're all men!! Tongue
I believe it, Kim. They just put up a front Laughat

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
23-02-2013, 09:24 PM
(23-02-2013 09:00 PM)kim Wrote:  

lol, women. Rolleyes
*Insert No True Scotsman fallacy here*

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2013, 09:27 PM
You might want to listen to the sign buddy.
[Image: Buddy_zps3ebd3075.png]
[+] 3 users Like UndercoverAtheist's post
23-02-2013, 10:55 PM
(23-02-2013 06:34 PM)kim Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 04:41 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I live pretty close to the trail and have talked to many thru hikers and they all have a different reason. The one guy lost his wife to cancer and just didn't know what to do with himself. I talked to a father and son. The son just graduated from college and the father was between jobs and they said what the hell. Most of the stories are very personal but some just do it because they can. I don't ever plan on doing it because I like my bed and shower too much. Laughat

Hey Smidgen - ever meet a guy named Steve (last name starts with an N.)? He's hiked the trail at least 5 times that I know of. Just wondering if you'd ever run across him. Shy
Never taken names. I just enjoy the stories, share my ice cold water and even gave one young man a ride to the next town to meet up with a friend coming in from Texas.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like smidgen's post
25-02-2013, 08:16 PM
(23-02-2013 10:55 PM)smidgen Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 06:34 PM)kim Wrote:  Hey Smidgen - ever meet a guy named Steve (last name starts with an N.)? He's hiked the trail at least 5 times that I know of. Just wondering if you'd ever run across him. Shy
Never taken names. I just enjoy the stories, share my ice cold water and even gave one young man a ride to the next town to meet up with a friend coming in from Texas.

My friend who hiked it end-to-end calls you a 'Trail Saint'. Told me he was more than once ready to trade his weed for granola and jerky and the 'Trail Saint's' said "Just take it dude, we already got our own weed. Complete the trek!" ... This was like the late 70's, though.

#sigh
28-02-2013, 08:38 PM
[Image: liendabella.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Lienda Bella's post
28-02-2013, 09:04 PM
(25-02-2013 08:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 10:55 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Never taken names. I just enjoy the stories, share my ice cold water and even gave one young man a ride to the next town to meet up with a friend coming in from Texas.

My friend who hiked it end-to-end calls you a 'Trail Saint'. Told me he was more than once ready to trade his weed for granola and jerky and the 'Trail Saint's' said "Just take it dude, we already got our own weed. Complete the trek!" ... This was like the late 70's, though.
They call us trail angels these days. And I only help when I can others make it a way of life to help the thru hikers on a daily basis. Since we are in the middle of the trail it does not matter the direction traveled they all come through PA during the same approximate time period. I promise you one thing, they are still smoking on the trail. I've read many journal entries at the shelters about stopping for lunch and smoking some weed. I take pictures of them sometimes. People that have being walking for 1000 miles write some interesting shit.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
01-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Going out to a fancy date, how do I look?

[Image: 831C9ECF-75B9-4A72-8812-12B7BAFB70A3-837...d913f9.jpg]

[Image: 42FA8A2F-2B5D-413F-A98A-B997CDB378AE-837...fe952a.jpg]

P.S sorry to do the bathroom mirror thing, but no one would take my picture and the only mirror I have is in my bathroom.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 10 users Like Atothetheist's post
01-03-2013, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 08:25 PM by Peanut.)
(01-03-2013 07:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Going out to a fancy date, how do I look?
Very handsome. Although, now I feel kinda awkward telling someone so much younger than me that... Drinking Beverage Either way, don't go too crazy Thumbsup

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post