Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-04-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(04-04-2013 07:15 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 07:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You have to wait in line. Next time there is a hot woman that joins, I call helping them!

I'm glad you brought that up, it reminds me of a message I have to deliver.

To all the ladies on the forum, I have been designated the official company ratings approval czar. Thus, if you have a picture you would like to post but are unsure of whether or not it violates our rating system, you can forward it to me for approval.

Furthermore, if you have a lot of pictures of yourself and you need all of them rated, I am happy to perform this service free of charge.

Also, if you don't have any photos you think might be too risque for a public forum, I can take them for you. Again, I perform this service at no charge to you.

Oh damn, you took my business model!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 07:22 PM
(04-04-2013 07:17 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 09:48 PM)toddmax Wrote:  You have to wait in line. Next time there is a hot woman that joins, I call helping them!
I'm going to agree to this, but only because I like ya Thumbsup

You only get the WOMAN, though.

Consider Girly will just beat us to it, now that I'm thinking about it. He's probably already plotting in silence in front of his computer, with a smile upon his face...

My teenage hormones approve of your decision to appoint me the WOMAN helper. I will perform this task with lust Elegance and a gigantic sex drive sociable charm!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-04-2013, 07:53 PM
(25-03-2013 01:39 PM)FaceOfBoe Wrote:  I've been here for a while, but I decided to be a little more open. I changed my avatar to a recent photo of myself. And my name is Tom.

Are you saying this isn't you?

[Image: tumblr_m4iy45niST1qh5z2h.jpg]

I'm a bit disappointed, Tom. No

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-04-2013, 07:59 PM
(02-04-2013 09:48 PM)toddmax Wrote:  My teenage hormones approve of your decision to appoint me the WOMAN helper. I will perform this task with lust Elegance and a gigantic sex drive sociable charm!

Blink
Oh no! I'm aiding a minor! I don't know how I feel about this. (Still can't believe you are only 15!)
[Image: embarrassed.jpg]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
(04-04-2013 07:59 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 09:48 PM)toddmax Wrote:  My teenage hormones approve of your decision to appoint me the WOMAN helper. I will perform this task with lust Elegance and a gigantic sex drive sociable charm!

Blink
Oh no! I'm aiding a minor! I don't know how I feel about this. (Still can't believe you are only 15!)
[Image: embarrassed.jpg]

No worries. He's a damn Rooskie. 15 over there is like 45 in the US.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-04-2013, 08:04 PM
(02-04-2013 09:48 PM)toddmax Wrote:  No worries. He's a damn Rooskie. 15 over there is like 45 in the US.

*Erxomai "likes" a lot of my stuff Thumbsup I think I'm gonna post that in my "WIN" thread.

UMMM... What's a "Rooskie?" Yeah. I coulda Googled it, but I have too many tabs open and I don't want my computer to freeze... AGAIN.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM
(04-04-2013 07:19 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 07:15 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'm glad you brought that up, it reminds me of a message I have to deliver.

To all the ladies on the forum, I have been designated the official company ratings approval czar. Thus, if you have a picture you would like to post but are unsure of whether or not it violates our rating system, you can forward it to me for approval.

Furthermore, if you have a lot of pictures of yourself and you need all of them rated, I am happy to perform this service free of charge.

Also, if you don't have any photos you think might be too risque for a public forum, I can take them for you. Again, I perform this service at no charge to you.

Oh damn, you took my business model!

Well, this old man probably can't move as quickly as you but I still think fast. Tongue

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 08:07 PM
(04-04-2013 08:04 PM)Peanut Wrote:  UMMM... What's a "Rooskie?"

Russian.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2013, 08:13 PM
(04-04-2013 08:04 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 09:48 PM)toddmax Wrote:  No worries. He's a damn Rooskie. 15 over there is like 45 in the US.

*Erxomai "likes" a lot of my stuff Thumbsup I think I'm gonna post that in my "WIN" thread.

UMMM... What's a "Rooskie?" Yeah. I coulda Googled it, but I have too many tabs open and I don't want my computer to freeze... AGAIN.

You and going on 18,000 other people can feel the same WIN!

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
04-04-2013, 08:46 PM
(02-04-2013 09:48 PM)toddmax Wrote:  You and going on 18,000 other people can feel the same WIN!
Sadcryface You couldn't let me have my moment?

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post