Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-04-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(07-04-2013 09:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 09:30 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  [Image: mCFCDnP.jpg]

Proving he has the balls.

He has us snookered.Drinking Beverage

Actually... Those weren't my balls. Basically, thats a picture of me holding and admiring somebody elses balls.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
07-04-2013, 11:18 PM
(07-04-2013 09:32 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Here I am on a recent trip to Quebec

[Image: VJ4HU5X.jpg]

[Image: a5usNSz.jpg]

[Image: EKL2eiZ.jpg]

In that third one, some asshole is interrupting the view of some very beautiful architecture.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
08-04-2013, 03:15 PM
(07-04-2013 01:43 PM)Chaos Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 09:20 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  the wall is irrelevant, what is important is that YOU are truly beautiful.

For the most part girls are beautiful, like sunsets... Sunsets usually happen every day. But your beauty is like one of those uniquely stunning sunsets that make you stop and contemplate every second. ;)

Aww... thank you for the cuteness ! you're too kind :hug:
Are you romantic? ;)

I guess... I don't know....

Its difficult to describe you without it sounding like a poem.

Maybe you can tell me if I'm romantic.

:)
08-04-2013, 03:19 PM
(07-04-2013 09:03 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 09:20 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  the wall is irrelevant, what is important is that YOU are truly beautiful.

For the most part girls are beautiful, like sunsets... Sunsets usually happen every day. But your beauty is like one of those uniquely stunning sunsets that make you stop and contemplate every second. ;)
Almost got my pants off already, and you weren't even talking to me!

Aw, don't you do it... Let me help you with that, it's more fun that way... Hehehe...

:P
08-04-2013, 03:44 PM
(08-04-2013 03:15 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 01:43 PM)Chaos Wrote:  Aww... thank you for the cuteness ! you're too kind Hug
Are you romantic? Wink

I guess... I don't know....

Smile

I'll tell ya. Dude, imma be honest. That was the cheesiest thing since provolone was invented. However, if it works... It works.

Just don't tell your wife you are hitting on another woman. Oh wait, actually tell her, and let her join in!

Haha,
Just kidding.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-04-2013, 09:33 PM
(08-04-2013 03:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 03:15 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  I guess... I don't know....

:)

I'll tell ya. Dude, imma be honest. That was the cheesiest thing since provolone was invented. However, if it works... It works.

Just don't tell your wife you are hitting on another woman. Oh wait, actually tell her, and let her join in!

Haha,
Just kidding.

Aww. How cute babe, are you feeling jealous? Lol!

I can be nice to you too ;) if you need that. Hehehe...

thanks for the "lesson" but giving compliments to a lady is not always with the intention of hitting on her. Specially if she is obviously out of reach.

FYI, girls like "cheese" comments like that. They are "cheese" and funny but they are a real creative comment truly inspired by them. If she wasn't as pretty she wouldn't trigger such comment.

Works? Ehhh... For what? It's just a compliment in a fkn forum!

Kid, its been attractive and charming what "works". Working out daily, nice look, clean, neat clothing... Writing stuff in a forum is just writing stuff in a forum.

Now, do girls like dudes that try to play it cool and front that they are the shit?

Maybe... if they can back it up, but its not the case for the most part. Go ask snoop dog.

Anyhow, Chaos is very attractive, she is always going to have people complimenting her. Like sunsets will always have spectators.

If your aspiration is to marry her, let me tell you that you can't hide that sun with your thumb. It's gonna shine.

That is why Muslims put their women in Gurkhas.
08-04-2013, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 09:53 PM by bbeljefe.)
(08-04-2013 09:33 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Now, do girls like dudes that try to play it cool and front that they are the shit?

Have you found that a lot of people you're initially physically attracted to become much less so after you've gotten to know them, even if you've played with them. While at the same time, there are other people you weren't interested in whom, after getting to know them, became attractive?

That's been my experience.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
08-04-2013, 11:00 PM
(08-04-2013 09:50 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 09:33 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Now, do girls like dudes that try to play it cool and front that they are the shit?

Have you found that a lot of people you're initially physically attracted to become much less so after you've gotten to know them, even if you've played with them. While at the same time, there are other people you weren't interested in whom, after getting to know them, became attractive?

That's been my experience.

Yes, but I usually go for the first impression.

I think all new people to play with is hot just because of that. After the first time, its time for certain dynamics to settle and been able to find pleasure in pleasing is key overall, adjusting to their needs, making them feel the extent of desire in a more personalized way.
The first time I want a tour of every inch of them.... Grrrr...Ok.... Easy boy... Easy... :P and then I focus on fine tuning the most effective ways to.... Easy..... Lol! :D

Its always a good experience and sometimes there is room for more and more, but always there will be room for friendship and fun otherwise.

I'm usually physically picky and I don't like it when they play hard to catch.

So if somebody gives me no cues of attraction towards me becomes instantly unattractive/invisible. Is rare that I do anything more than acknowledging their beauty, after that the ball is in their court.

However, my way of playing on my own is completely different than my wife's way. That's why I'm soooo happy about our current set up. :)
09-04-2013, 06:35 AM
It's Leisure-Suit Larry's Lecherous Lessons for Ladies-Men! Big Grin

Needless to say ('course it doesn't stop me from saying it), I disagree. Self-confidence and wit wins the day.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-04-2013, 01:16 PM
(08-04-2013 09:33 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  
(08-04-2013 03:44 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'll tell ya. Dude, imma be honest. That was the cheesiest thing since provolone was invented. However, if it works... It works.

Haha,
Just kidding.

Aww. How cute babe, are you feeling jealous? Lol!

I can be nice to you too Wink if you need that. Hehehe...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH2GGwB-GtBnqZpJjVFDH..._g45d40F-s]

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post