Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-05-2011, 05:16 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
This is me and a friend at the peoples fair here in colorado, I was at the cocore booth colorado coalition of reason helping run the booth

[Image: 600_4404582.jpeg]

This is me and a friend at one of our Atheist meeting/get togethers showing off are new Tatts Big Grin
[Image: 600_18928387.jpeg]

This is called Blade font and I have it added to the top of my Tattoo
[Image: tattoo1.gif]

This the Empty set symbol I am going to ad it under the I.P.U
[Image: 100px-Nullset.png]

Religion does three things quite effectively: divides people, controls people, deludes people

Why would a God create people so imperfect then blame them for there own imperfections.
Then send his own son to be judged, tortured, and killed by the very same imperfect people.
In order to make up for how imperfect we are?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cusco's post
15-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Here's six pics that show the full and rich palette of my life.

[Image: bezoopera.jpg]
I'm the slightly less fat man to the right, brandishing the hook. This shot was taken at the world premiere of the critically unsuccessful Canadian opera, Frobisher.

[Image: bezocigar.jpg]
I have been known on occasion to enjoy a fine Cuban cigar.

[Image: bezonyezow.jpg]
Here I am with my lovely wife and her bizarre headgear.

[Image: bezocolbert.jpg]
I'm always on the lookout for truth.

[Image: bezofakecolbert.jpg]
Speaking of truth, here's me with the paragon of truthiness himself, Stephen Colbert. Speaking again of truth, that isn't true. It's actually a composite shot with all three major elements (Colbert, me, and the background) being taken from separate sources. Photoshop, for the win.

[Image: zombiebezo.jpg]
Speaking of Photoshop, here is me as a badly edited zombie.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2011, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2011 10:06 AM by blasphemy fan.)
Buddy Christ said:
Quote:And Blasphemy Fan, what do you do when you're not touring with Motorhead?

That's right, I'm roasting everyone! Muhahahaha!

I am 50% of a home repair company (handyman stuff). I have been a trim and finish carpenter for over 20 years. I did it between bands, then as a main occupation since I quit touring. ( not with Motorhead, never was, but I have played some Motorhead songs. ) One Motorhead song in particular is " No Voices in the Sky". I have dropped a lot of clues to my being an atheist while on stage over the years.
At home, I spend a lot of my time repairing neighbors computers, or building custom computers per order. I also teach guitar to some of my neighbors. And I also help neighbors out when their cars break down. I've been swinging wrenches since I was a kid, my dad raised me under a hood.
Saw dust comes off a lot easier than grease. That's why I chose woodworking over mechanics as a trade. I also studied electronics at Hamilton Tech in Davenport, Iowa, back in the early '80s, so I can repair, as well as modify my own audio equipment. I ran my own business doing that years ago, but didn't like spending all day sitting at a bench.
I'm also putting the electronic background to good use in another side project. Pulse generators that operate at 2.4 - 2.5 gyg, the resonant frequency of water. I'm trying to develop a way to burn water, instead of gas in a car. I can make a decent amount of water in vapor form, but not enough to run a gas engine without gas....yet.

P.S.
I'm also a luthier ( guitar builder ), and have been learning Visual Basic, and web design in my spare time at home. Haven't gotten far yet, but I have built a guitar tutorial program with 3 separate data tables to feed from. It also has a tab editor in it.
I like to spend as much of my spare time as I can learning new things, or advancing my knowledge in fields I'm already in. I'm not much of a "TV and Beer" kind of guy.

(14-05-2011 01:28 PM)BnW Wrote:  Blashphemy fan - quick question for you: when you walk into a restaurant, strung out from the road and you feel the eyes upon you as you're shakin' off the cold, do you pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode?

Yeah, sometimes. And I have performed "Turn the Page" more times than I can ever begin to count.
Now days, my hair is up under my hat most of the time, but if I jump up on stage to jam with some friends, off the hat comes, and down comes the hair.
I've been living in the same small town for over 2 years now, and almost noone had seen me with my hair down until about a month ago, when I went out to get cigs right after taking a shower. I never even thought about it, till I saw everyones jaw dropping.Big Grin
I was kind of expecting the town to come and pay me a visit with torches lit and in hand, but that never happened. This is a very "Methodist" town. It's the only church in town, and everyone goes except me. Wait till they find out why. I'm gonna see those torches yet....Rolleyes

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
15-05-2011, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 07:36 AM by DeepThought.)

Edit: Fixed Image link.
This is what I'm doing 90% of the day.
[Image: 21882222279391440428310.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like bird's post
16-05-2011, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 07:38 AM by DeepThought.)
Edit: Removed Image link (redundant)
(15-05-2011 10:49 PM)bird Wrote:  This is what I'm doing 90% of the day.
Debugged your syntax...
Observer @ your service
(Clearly after "atheists with guns" the new tag-line is "atheists with guitars") Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
16-05-2011, 11:30 AM

(16-05-2011 05:52 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Edit: Removed Image link (redundant)
(15-05-2011 10:49 PM)bird Wrote:  This is what I'm doing 90% of the day.
Debugged your syntax...
Observer @ your service
(Clearly after "atheists with guns" the new tag-line is "atheists with guitars") Smile

Ha, yeah I couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing. Thanks!
18-05-2011, 01:51 PM

Pre-wedding photo from 6-6-09....holding my beautiful granddaughter.

(18-05-2011 01:51 PM)allyatheist Wrote:  Pre-wedding photo from 6-6-09....holding my beautiful granddaughter.

ugh......where is my picture???
18-05-2011, 02:46 PM
(18-05-2011 01:51 PM)allyatheist Wrote:  ugh......where is my picture???
Are you taking it from a site or trying to upload directly from your computer?

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
18-05-2011, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 04:56 AM by DeepThought.)

I cant wait until I have grand Kids so they can help me with this shit. this is the best I could do, a jump video on youtube. I am in the red and yellow "balloon" suit.

Edit: Changed youtube link to a video embed.

19-05-2011, 04:25 AM

(18-05-2011 02:46 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(18-05-2011 01:51 PM)allyatheist Wrote:  ugh......where is my picture???
Are you taking it from a site or trying to upload directly from your computer?
it's on my computer.....what did I do wrong?