Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-04-2013, 08:26 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(15-04-2013 08:13 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 08:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Your wife and QC sound a lot alike. She would kill me if I wore that shirt... but, dang... it looks comfortable.

Oh... is Canookianvilleland more lenient with defacing currency? Pretty sure if you did that here in Murika it's a federal violation.

Murika is just as lenient as Canada when it comes to pennies. As long as there's no damage to the pennies, there's not violation. As for the pennies that are cut in half for the edges, they just turn a blind eye. First time I ever saw penny tiles was in a restaurant in the states. It was the first question I asked. "is it legal".

Interestingly enough, that there "Hawaiian shirt" actually comes from Louisiana.

Awesome!

If I ever get a "game room" I'm making a penny tile.

Did you get the shirt for New Orleans?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2013, 08:32 AM
(15-04-2013 08:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh... is Canookianvilleland more lenient with defacing currency? Pretty sure if you did that here in Murika it's a federal violation.

If we considered the actual buying power of the US penny against the size of that wall... it'd be a fucked up situation to take a felony charge over nineteen cents.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-04-2013, 09:31 AM
(15-04-2013 08:32 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 08:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Oh... is Canookianvilleland more lenient with defacing currency? Pretty sure if you did that here in Murika it's a federal violation.

If we considered the actual buying power of the US penny against the size of that wall... it'd be a fucked up situation to take a felony charge over nineteen cents.
Zactly. If fact, I just counted, and there's a grand total of sixteen pennies that have been cut (Good guess bbeljefe) on that wall. Just ain't worth it.

....and shit, when was the last time a penny actually had some value? The government should encourage using pennies on walls and floors!

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
15-04-2013, 07:15 PM
(15-04-2013 09:31 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 08:32 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  If we considered the actual buying power of the US penny against the size of that wall... it'd be a fucked up situation to take a felony charge over nineteen cents.
Zactly. If fact, I just counted, and there's a grand total of sixteen pennies that have been cut (Good guess bbeljefe) on that wall. Just ain't worth it.

....and shit, when was the last time a penny actually had some value? The government should encourage using pennies on walls and floors!

Hehe... well see, that's just how fucking good I am. I wasn't even guessing how many pennies had been cut and I damn near nailed it. Cool

The US dollar has, ironically, about thirteen percent of the buying power it had when the Federal Reserve took over in 1913 and the dollar became a fiat currency. That means that if my .19 number was correct, there'd be a total of 146 pennies on your wall at their actual value, including cut and uncut. If you only cut sixteen and you can't be charged with mortaring the others on but not damaging them, then you have about three cents worth you could take a felony for. Shocking

So yeah.... disregard that thing I said above. Big Grin

Are there about 1500 pennies on that wall, total?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
15-04-2013, 07:57 PM
(15-04-2013 07:15 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 09:31 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Zactly. If fact, I just counted, and there's a grand total of sixteen pennies that have been cut (Good guess bbeljefe) on that wall. Just ain't worth it.

Hehe... well see, that's just how fucking good I am. I wasn't even guessing how many pennies had been cut and I damn near nailed it. Cool

The US dollar has, ironically, about thirteen percent of the buying power it had when the Federal Reserve took over in 1913 and the dollar became a fiat currency. That means that if my .19 number was correct, there'd be a total of 146 pennies on your wall at their actual value, including cut and uncut. If you only cut sixteen and you can't be charged with mortaring the others on but not damaging them, then you have about three cents worth you could take a felony for. Shocking

You forgot to account for the exchange rate. Smartass

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-04-2013, 10:15 PM
(15-04-2013 07:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 07:15 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Hehe... well see, that's just how fucking good I am. I wasn't even guessing how many pennies had been cut and I damn near nailed it. Cool

You forgot to account for the exchange rate. Smartass

No. I made it clear that I was speaking of US currency. That said, I should have also added "the equivalent of XYZ US dollars on your wall" but honestly, I'm just that lazy. Blush

15-04-2013, 10:42 PM
(15-04-2013 10:15 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 07:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You forgot to account for the exchange rate. Smartass

No. I made it clear that I was speaking of US currency. That said, I should have also added "the equivalent of XYZ US dollars on your wall" but honestly, I'm just that lazy. Blush

I was too lazy to know you had made the currency clear.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Out for the day smashin' bugs

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 7 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-04-2013, 05:54 PM
(16-04-2013 03:11 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Out for the day smashin' bugs

Whatcha smashin em with?

16-04-2013, 05:56 PM
(16-04-2013 05:54 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 03:11 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Out for the day smashin' bugs

Whatcha smashin em with?

If I remember correctly, that was a Cessna CE-172N on my way back from Ft Smith, AR.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade