Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-06-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(04-06-2013 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 08:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Weeping

Sad, but true.

Learn to your advantage how to use it you must, young pussywalker. When they see it they need to think "Well how am I gonna make that work for me?" instead of "What the fuck I'm gonna do with that?" ... It's a challenge not a problem. ... Or at least a challenge problem. Big Grin

(04-06-2013 08:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sad that Girly's heard it many times, right? Angel

What's really sad is that it's been the same goddam woman saying it over and over again for 30 fucking years. ... Challenge problem indeed. Like a pitbull who just can't let go.

You must have some talents Girly for her to hang around this long. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 09:09 PM
(04-06-2013 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 08:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Weeping

Sad, but true.

Learn to your advantage how to use it you must, young pussywalker. When they see it they need to think "Well how am I gonna make that work for me?" instead of "What the fuck I'm gonna do with that?" ... It's a challenge not a problem. ... Or at least a challenge problem. Big Grin

(04-06-2013 08:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sad that Girly's heard it many times, right? Angel

What's really sad is that it's been the same goddam woman saying it over and over again for 30 fucking years. ... Challenge problem indeed. Like a pitbull who just can't let go.

That and proper manscaping will ensure the little bugger will stand out from the underbrush.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
(04-06-2013 09:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Learn to your advantage how to use it you must, young pussywalker. When they see it they need to think "Well how am I gonna make that work for me?" instead of "What the fuck I'm gonna do with that?" ... It's a challenge not a problem. ... Or at least a challenge problem. Big Grin

That and proper manscaping will ensure the little bugger will stand out from the underbrush.

Is this referring back to the picture of grass? And GM's comment about what's under the Fondushi (or however you spell that0?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-06-2013, 09:59 PM
(04-06-2013 09:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Learn to your advantage how to use it you must, young pussywalker. When they see it they need to think "Well how am I gonna make that work for me?" instead of "What the fuck I'm gonna do with that?" ... It's a challenge not a problem. ... Or at least a challenge problem. Big Grin

You must have some talents Girly for her to hang around this long. Tongue

ManlyGirl's always been far more interested in earning potential than penis size. ... Goddam gold digger. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-06-2013, 10:09 PM
(04-06-2013 08:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 08:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's short for a wee penis. Girly's heard it many times. Drinking Beverage

Weeping

Sad, but true.

Just smile and tell her what I always tell em... It may not be that big around, but it sure is short!

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
04-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Fear not young A-squared. For you are young. An old fart like Girly or myself has a wenis. You, on the other hand, have youth on your side. That means you have a Teenis. Small? Perhaps. But perpetually ready for practice!

Also, as a point of interest, the outer three inches of the vagina is where the vast majority of the nerves are. Just remember to move that little fella around, and your sure to find those happy spots.

Now get to work boy! Practice makes perfect.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-06-2013, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 11:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-06-2013 10:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Also, as a point of interest, the outer three inches of the vagina is where the vast majority of the nerves are.

Oh thank God, [Image: phew.gif] ... I thought you were gonna say the outer 2.75". ... or was it 7.25" ... meh, whatever.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Sex advice from TTA forums.

Like a true family!Big Grin

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
04-06-2013, 11:47 PM
(04-06-2013 11:41 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sex advice from TTA forums.

Like a true family!Big Grin

May as well have one helpful family.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-06-2013, 04:28 PM
This is why I don't normally take pictures of myself Dodgy
It's impossible for me to smile for a photo, unless someone snaps it by surprise Undecided

[Image: Photos019_zps0f3b961a.jpg]

Tiger-striped duct tape? I don't know, either Confused

[Image: Photos022_zps063b7124.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post