Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-07-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(09-07-2013 02:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You has complete lack of consistency in facial hair.

Is there consistency in a wild flower or a sunset at dusk? You can't put a harness on beauty.

(09-07-2013 05:34 AM)RebelDaughter Wrote:  Men [sic]

Do you have female moderators?

The anatomical corollary to "balls" is "ovaries."

Idea

Actually, we had a mod that had both gender parts (truth). I wanted to make sure I covered everyone.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
09-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Re: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Naw. Atheist women are too busy popping out babies and making sandwiches to mod.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
09-07-2013, 03:05 PM
(09-07-2013 05:34 AM)RebelDaughter Wrote:  Men [sic]

Do you have female moderators?

The anatomical corollary to "balls" is "ovaries."

Idea

My question to you: Does it matter what sex/gender any moderator is?

I mean, there is no strict rules that say only people with x genitalia can be moderators.

I mean, not to bring me and you into a conflict on such an issue, but I always find it really weird how some people have this obsession with the gender/sex thing that they HAVE to ask. Isn't it enough that the people that were chosen are simply the people we believe to be rational, mature and logical in how to run the forums, regardless of gender/sex?

I mean, would it be a problem if all the moderators were all men, but these men WERE the best for the job? Or, would it be a problem if the mods were all female, but THEY WERE THE BEST FOR THE JOB?

Does sex or gender have to matter in issues like these? I'm just wondering if you believe that a man should be added onto that team of all female mods, just for gender equality (even though there is no rule against men or females being promoted to be mods), even though another female MAY BE better at the job or vice versa.

I would have absolutely no problem with all female mods, as long as they are the best suited for the job. I don't suddenly believe that a man should be a moderator just because there are only women on the team.

Essentially, I am saying that I don't think sex should matter in positions like moderators.

And I know that you may not think like that, but you presented a perfect opportunity for me to at least make this thing issue clear from my standpoint.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
09-07-2013, 03:36 PM
(09-07-2013 02:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Naw. Atheist women are too busy popping out babies and making sandwiches to mod.

This atheist woman would know.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Re: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Damn straight. I make a fantastic chicken sandwich.
09-07-2013, 03:57 PM
(09-07-2013 03:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Damn straight. I make a fantastic chicken sandwich.

If I ever happen to meet you in person, I will definitely have to try it.

10-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Here me is, 3 hours after cataract surgery and looking like a stroke victim because I can't open the one eye due to swelling. I don't post photos of myself online usually but I did put this one on my facebook.

[Image: myeyes-150x150.jpg]

I still can't see worth a shit. Gonna go to bed now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
10-07-2013, 04:44 PM
(09-07-2013 03:04 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 09:23 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Less talk, more pics. Except from Girly...

Jumping Fullhouse kick (Spinning back kick for non TKD lingo)
[Image: 32019910151756345399240.jpg]

So, am I the only one that wonders if anyone is thinking any racist thoughts about you being asian and martial arts.

I know I am. Drinking Beverage

Profile away. My father forced me to learn Tae Kwon Do as a 5 year old. I refused and he smacked me real hard on my leg. That was the only time he ever struck me so now I know exactly how serious he was about it lol.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post
10-07-2013, 05:02 PM
(10-07-2013 04:22 PM)amyb Wrote:  I still can't see worth a shit. Gonna go to bed now.

How the fuck did you type this? Shocking

10-07-2013, 05:26 PM
(10-07-2013 05:02 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 04:22 PM)amyb Wrote:  I still can't see worth a shit. Gonna go to bed now.

How the fuck did you type this? Shocking
By closing the bad eye and using the good one. I am getting some double vision and blurriness in the right eye, but I think that has to do with the healing process and swelling. And it's too early, I can't sleep. I probably shouldn't be online though, it's giving me a headache.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user