Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-07-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Grassy, are you in the US? Sorry, I forget. Haven't talked to you in ages.

And attached is a pic of me from a few minutes ago post Insanity workout. Was trying to capture just how drenched I am. Anyone up for a sniff?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post
18-07-2013, 08:23 PM
(18-07-2013 08:17 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Grassy, are you in the US? Sorry, I forget. Haven't talked to you in ages.

And attached is a pic of me from a few minutes ago post Insanity workout. Was trying to capture just how drenched I am. Anyone up for a sniff?

Bah. Everyone knows Asians can't sweat. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
18-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've seen a sweaty Asian. I have seen them turn red though. Is this a stereotype I'm unaware of?

18-07-2013, 08:47 PM
(18-07-2013 08:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 08:17 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Grassy, are you in the US? Sorry, I forget. Haven't talked to you in ages.

Bah. Everyone knows Asians can't sweat. Drinking Beverage

(18-07-2013 08:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Now that you mention it, I don't think I've seen a sweaty Asian. I have seen them turn red though. Is this a stereotype I'm unaware of?

Why don't you two come over here and take a whiff to find out. Like I said, the picture didn't capture the amount of sweat lol. I was drenched! I keep talking about Insanity because that workout program is by far the toughest workout I've done. In all my years of martial arts, I have not sweated this much.

I can probably get great results if I also keep a strict diet, but that ain't happening. I just want to get rid of some of the gut and maintain my health while still being able to eat good food. Also, I always work on cardio during the summer so I can maintain stamina for snowboarding season Big Grin

About Budweiser... I used to drink bud light. It was my go-to beer when I didn't feel like drinking liquor at the bar. I never did like the taste. Then my friends got me into craft beer. Wow. All this time I was wondering why people like beer. Now I know. Not everything tastes like Budweiser, Heineken, or even Sapporo.

Oh, and the founder of Budweiser called his own brew, "dot schlop." He didn't drink it. He drank wine lol.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-budwe...012-3?op=1

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
18-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Sir, I asked a direct question. Is it, or is it not a stereotype?

Also, yeah buddy, that shit it called "Insanity" for a reason. I pretty sure you still drop all the weight you want to on that, and still eat well.

Also, if I had to choose between Budweiser and wine, I'd drink wine too. Blech!

18-07-2013, 08:57 PM
(18-07-2013 08:50 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sir, I asked a direct question. Is it, or is it not a stereotype?

Also, yeah buddy, that shit it called "Insanity" for a reason. I pretty sure you still drop all the weight you want to on that, and still eat well.

Also, if I had to choose between Budweiser and wine, I'd drink wine too. Blech!

It probably isn't a stereotype. This is just a wild hypothesis of mine...

Maybe it's because Asians evolved for survival on a colder continent. Sweating too much would make us lose precious heat. Now Africans on the other hand, they need to sweat because they live on a hot continent. In my observations, I see Black people sweating the most (next to overweight people, but they don't count in this discussion Tongue).

Another theory is our skin tone. Kind of the same idea for more fair skinned White people. It's harder to see the sweat on us.

But yea, I typically don't notice Asians sweating as much as other races at least on the face and limbs. Still get the back, pits, and crotch sweat lol.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
18-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Wait! Budweiser sucks, until NOW!!!

[Image: anyby6aq.jpg]

6% alchy, bitches!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-07-2013, 08:59 PM
(18-07-2013 08:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wait! Budweiser sucks, until NOW!!!

6% alchy, bitches!!!

Pfffttt... 6% before they water it down.

Love the inhalers next to a loaded pipe though. Oh, and looks like you're trapped with evil Comcast as well.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
18-07-2013, 09:00 PM
(18-07-2013 08:59 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 08:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Wait! Budweiser sucks, until NOW!!!

6% alchy, bitches!!!

Pfffttt... 6% before they water it down.

Love the inhalers next to a loaded pipe though. Oh, and looks like you're trapped with evil Comcast as well.

Oh noes! You know too much about me! Prepare to die, Tokyo Rose!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
18-07-2013, 09:07 PM
(18-07-2013 08:59 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Love the inhalers next to a loaded pipe though. Oh, and looks like you're trapped with evil Comcast as well.

Oh fuck Comcast in it's fat ass with an frayed coaxial!

I would keep calling them and telling them about how terrible their service was, how spotty my internet, how erratic my bill and they would give me $20 off that month or w/e...Then I realized they didn't give half a shit about all the things I listed and that they could give me $20 because they where making a small fortune off of me and that is why I now only watch documentaries on Netflix, am out of good video games, and post on this forum after 5:00.

Ps. Buy an oven, vapor is a lot better for ya.