Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-06-2011, 04:42 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Isn't it funny how we all look relatively normal. Like people you might see in any ordinary city doing ordinary things. Little does everyone know our evil plot to take over the world all the while eating babies

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
25-06-2011, 04:53 PM
(25-06-2011 04:42 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Isn't it funny how we all look relatively normal. Like people you might see in any ordinary city doing ordinary things. Little does everyone know our evil plot to take over the world all the while eating babies

Relatively Big Grin

I like babies
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Phacops's post
26-06-2011, 12:51 PM

If I knew how to post a pic here I totally would. My avatar will have to do. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2011, 08:13 PM
(25-06-2011 04:53 PM)Phacops Wrote:  I like babies

I mean, who doesn't? Wink

#sigh
05-07-2011, 10:35 AM

I am on the left, on the right is an ex (still on friendly terms). This was when I had hair reaching past my waist (on the sides and back, obviously bald on top), at one point my beard also stretched nearly to my waist. I recently cut my hair after growing it for over eight years, I donated it to charity (wigs for cancer patients). I also quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, moved into a different house (to help my disabled grandfather since my grandmother died, all of the religious people in my family seem incapable of coping with his ailing health for long periods) and started losing weight since this was taken a little over a year ago. I am now about 30 pounds lighter with short hair and the same beard.

[Image: 166498_485659092404_507752404_5880404_4157841_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Maskelyne's post
05-07-2011, 02:44 PM
I think I am pretty much the youngest in this site...... I am 13 *gasp*(Don't sue me)
[Image: me_by_tazzie98-d3kke56.jpg]

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 2 users Like tazmin98's post
05-07-2011, 05:52 PM
(05-07-2011 10:35 AM)Maskelyne Wrote:  I am on the left, on the right is an ex (still on friendly terms). This was when I had hair reaching past my waist (on the sides and back, obviously bald on top), at one point my beard also stretched nearly to my waist. I recently cut my hair after growing it for over eight years, I donated it to charity (wigs for cancer patients). I also quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, moved into a different house (to help my disabled grandfather since my grandmother died, all of the religious people in my family seem incapable of coping with his ailing health for long periods) and started losing weight since this was taken a little over a year ago. I am now about 30 pounds lighter with short hair and the same beard.

"With an ex... long hair... smoking... 30 pounds heavier..."

I just like how the picture you chose to represent you consists of things that aren't there anymore. So if we want to know what you look like, we should just picture a skinnier, short haired version who isn't smoking and with a different woman?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
05-07-2011, 06:08 PM
(05-07-2011 02:44 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  I think I am pretty much the youngest in this site...... I am 13 *gasp*(Don't sue me)

Damn, you make me feel so old Dodgy

Congrats for having common sense at such a young age. My sisters 15 and still ends religious debates with 'I just have faith' as though its a positive thing to reject all evidence and believe in something just because you want to.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-07-2011, 01:23 AM

(05-07-2011 05:52 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(05-07-2011 10:35 AM)Maskelyne Wrote:  I am on the left, on the right is an ex (still on friendly terms). This was when I had hair reaching past my waist (on the sides and back, obviously bald on top), at one point my beard also stretched nearly to my waist. I recently cut my hair after growing it for over eight years, I donated it to charity (wigs for cancer patients). I also quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, moved into a different house (to help my disabled grandfather since my grandmother died, all of the religious people in my family seem incapable of coping with his ailing health for long periods) and started losing weight since this was taken a little over a year ago. I am now about 30 pounds lighter with short hair and the same beard.

"With an ex... long hair... smoking... 30 pounds heavier..."

I just like how the picture you chose to represent you consists of things that aren't there anymore. So if we want to know what you look like, we should just picture a skinnier, short haired version who isn't smoking and with a different woman?

Well I never said the smoke in that video had anything to do with cigarettes, I said I quit smoking cigarettes. Though I was drunk in that photo.

Probably won't see me with another girl until I meet some new people. I think I pissed off the majority of the ones I already know today by not joining their virtual lynch mob, those I didn't know I am an atheist by now probably.
06-07-2011, 10:48 AM
(05-07-2011 06:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-07-2011 02:44 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  I think I am pretty much the youngest in this site...... I am 13 *gasp*(Don't sue me)

Damn, you make me feel so old Dodgy

Congrats for having common sense at such a young age. My sisters 15 and still ends religious debates with 'I just have faith' as though its a positive thing to reject all evidence and believe in something just because you want to.

sorryShy

and I hope your sis will get common senseBig Grin

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]