Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-09-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(01-09-2013 04:55 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  You're very pretty Smile

Thank you. Blush

(01-09-2013 04:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hey! Did I say you could upload pics of me? Angry

I'm sorry, I just think you're really pretty Tartarus. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
01-09-2013, 09:11 PM
I'd been kind of debating posting a picture for fear that someone I know would stumble across it and find out about my atheism, but then I decided screw it. Who cares? If someone finds out and has a problem with my lack of beliefs, that's their problem not mine. Without further ado . . .

[Image: 946302_3245658517768_1888030871_n_zps29aacb8d.jpg][/URL]
[+] 12 users Like southernbelle's post
01-09-2013, 09:26 PM
(01-09-2013 09:11 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  I'd been kind of debating posting a picture for fear that someone I know would stumble across it and find out about my atheism, but then I decided screw it. Who cares? If someone finds out and has a problem with my lack of beliefs, that's their problem not mine. Without further ado . . .

There just has to be some Celtic lineage in there somewhere.

Big step to take. Kudos.

01-09-2013, 09:55 PM
(01-09-2013 09:11 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  I'd been kind of debating posting a picture for fear that someone I know would stumble across it and find out about my atheism, but then I decided screw it. Who cares? If someone finds out and has a problem with my lack of beliefs, that's their problem not mine. Without further ado . . .

A fellow ginger! Lookin' good, madame. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-09-2013, 10:01 PM
(01-09-2013 09:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  There just has to be some Celtic lineage in there somewhere.

Big step to take. Kudos.

Are you saying the Scots have infiltrated the Southern States? I don't know who I feel more sorry for; the Scots who are stuck in the Southern US States, or the Southern US States who are stuck with the Scottish. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-09-2013, 10:14 PM
I've been inspired by southernbelle, fuck it, here I am.

[img][Image: 7830_138786337980_5540230_n_zps859f32a5.jpg][/img]

Me doing my thing.
[img][Image: 7830_138786142980_1843057_n_zps28bfe9f0.jpg][/img]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 8 users Like evenheathen's post
01-09-2013, 10:18 PM
(01-09-2013 10:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 09:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  There just has to be some Celtic lineage in there somewhere.

Big step to take. Kudos.

Are you saying the Scots have infiltrated the Southern States? I don't know who I feel more sorry for; the Scots who are stuck in the Southern US States, or the Southern US States who are stuck with the Scottish. Big Grin

Shoot the South should be feeling lucky to have me with my incomparable amazingness. Haha but in all seriousness I actually love the South, though not so much Mississippi. I'm hoping to move to Houston, Atlanta, Dallas, Memphis or one of the other cities down here.

As far as my lineage goes, I've got Irish on my dad's side and Scottish on my mom's, which explains why I can never get a tan. The red hair though I have my hair stylist to thank for, which always seems to surprise people. Someone once even tried to argue with me about it, though I don't know how exactly they planned on winning that argument.
01-09-2013, 10:19 PM
My attempt at make up

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
01-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Also I'd like to say thanks to y'all for the positive response. It might seem like nothing, but it helped reassure me I wasn't making a mistake. After making my post I had a mini-heartattack, but now I couldn't be happier with my decision to post a picture.
01-09-2013, 10:30 PM
(01-09-2013 10:19 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  My attempt at make up

Lookin' good Quill! I gotta say, that hairdo has to hurt. Isn't that shit tight?

~ Umberto Eco