Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-10-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
You are correct in saying at one point you could travel from America to Canada or Mexico without a passpost, but that has since changed. Since, since then though some states have set up something with other governments so their drivers license acts as a passport for those countries as well, though I couldn't tell you which ones. If I remember correctly there were only a couple of them.

I have managed to travel to Europe and the Middle-East without a passport by means of military orders. The trip from America to Ireland was on a commercial airliner as well. I can also hop aboard any military aircraft and fly to any US/Ally military installation without a passport, I believe, though I haven't tried it yet.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2013 06:55 AM by Bucky Ball.)
'Merica got this too. Nobody else has this. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-10-2013, 03:25 AM
Maybe I and I is a Mark Dreher love child... I thought I recognised that so called "I am a manager" frown.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
04-10-2013, 06:58 AM
(03-10-2013 03:32 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  The U.S. has Yosemite, Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, the Everglades, Niagara Falls, the Great Lakes, the Tetons, and much, much more.

Suck it, Europe. Big Grin

I just need a short train-ride and I can see this:
[Image: utsikt_fra_slogen__sunnmorsalpene_1_61323.jpg]

You were saying?

Part of the view from my living room:

[Image: large.jpg?1292556437]

The road I take each day, views obvious much better when it's not raining...:

[Image: large.jpg?1292556419]
04-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Not entirely at Ferdie...but yeah that was for lols.

Seriously though, even us fairly well educated, well-to-do northers tend to take our vacation in the great parks, or fly out to CA, New Orleans, FLA, Cancun, etc. Personally I like to do long weekends in upstate NY pretending to be a country boy...practically a free vacation.

I'd love to go to EU but I think it will have to be a honey moon kind thing, it's just so darn pricey and the flight is too much for the little one.

...I really wish I could have done study abroad in South Korea (I think half the point of foreign tourism is total immersion, rather than hurried sight seeing) or something but alas I had a work scholarship to make good on.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
04-10-2013, 09:12 AM
(03-10-2013 02:35 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 01:39 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  But a lot of you guys say you hate the states? Guess it's too expensive to travel out-country for you people. It's very cheap over here if you order in time.

There are many reasons I suppose. For some it is expense.

I've been all over the world and want to see more of it. My wife and I love to travel. Some Americans seem to have very little interest is anything outside the borders of the US. I've been quite embarrased but my fellow countrymen when abroad.

RTS is correct in saying that it is a huge country. You could just travel around the US and have many things to see. The Alabama comment could be a shot at Ferdy but it is in essence correct.

Americans tend to get much less vacation time than Europeans which I don't think encourages what they'd consider trips very far away.

(03-10-2013 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 03:19 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Indeed. It only takes 40 minutes for me to fly to England. Suck it, 'Mericans!

The U.S. has Yosemite, Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, the Everglades, Niagara Falls, the Great Lakes, the Tetons, and much, much more.

Suck it, Europe. Big Grin

Yeah this is where it is at. I did the Canyon when I was like 8, Niagara as a teen and I did Yosemite in my early 20's...beyond amazing. EU has gothic cathedrals and we have prehistoric mountains, waterfalls, hot springs and canyons.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
04-10-2013, 11:42 AM
(03-10-2013 09:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  'Merica got this too. Nobody else has this. Weeping

I particularly find this section of the site insightful. Very Scientific.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2013, 04:36 PM
(03-10-2013 12:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Whoda thunk it, I&I looks like a serial killer...Shocking

damn, I always thought I looked more like a serial rapist.

Drinking Beverage
04-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Actually, that's even more chilling.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-10-2013, 05:10 PM
(04-10-2013 03:25 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Maybe I and I is a Mark Dreher love child... I thought I recognised that so called "I am a manager" frown.

He needs to show us his thighs to see if one is massively larger than the other. Show us your thighs big fella, show us your thighs. Big Grin

#sigh