Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-10-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(31-10-2013 10:15 PM)kim Wrote:  Ok... I got a pic... but it's not of me. Should I post it? Shy

No. Drinking Beverage

Wait! I mean yes! Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Ok.
[Image: DawkinsampSeth_zps4300cd75.jpg]
Pretty cool, huh? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
31-10-2013, 10:34 PM
You take that?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
31-10-2013, 10:52 PM
No - I got it off Seth's facebook page.

But I have met both Seth and Richard Dawkins - not at the same time, though. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Nice. I got to meet Les Paul once. Made my decade. Cool

Who's the dude on the right?

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
31-10-2013, 11:05 PM
(31-10-2013 11:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nice. I got to meet Les Paul once. Made my decade. Cool

Who's the dude on the right?

Oh shit, that's Seth! I just realized. He looks a tad different than other photos I've seen of him.

~ Umberto Eco
31-10-2013, 11:19 PM
WOW - I would have loved to have met Les Paul! Bowing I hear he was just the nicest guy.

I feel pretty lucky to have met Dick Dale a couple of times. He knows someone in the area and comes around once a year, at least. His kid Jimmy is pretty incredible, too.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Yeah, back in '99 I got to take a trip to NY for about 9 days. He played every week in a little club, and my uncle took me to see him. He was 83 (I think) at the time and still played a weekly gig and took time to meet and sign autographs for everyone that came after the show. I had to buy a CD, him and Chet Atkins are on it (Chester and Lester), for him to sign. It's a bit of a prized possession of mine. Meeting him was awesome, watching him play was better.

Dick Dale? Hells to the yeahs. I'm a metal guitarist and I still can't fuck with his chops.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
01-11-2013, 12:31 AM
[Image: skullface_zps2e6b31d2.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like kim's post
01-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Yo, Dick is staring to age!