Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(02-11-2013 03:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 03:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Bald is better.

I like it better too. Far more practical. It's not low maintenance, it's no maintenance. No shampoo, no combing or brushing, just soap. But I can't take it all the way to the shaved stage 'cause then my head looks like a giant pimple with a whitehead ready to pop. Kinda like DarkLight's. Once a year, around this time, ManlyGirl takes out the Wahl hair clippers and puts a number 1 or 2 attachment on and grooms me. I like the feel of the cold air on my head. And I'm good for another year. Thumbsup

Yeah. I had it first shaved on a football team dare in high school. I just ran with it, I've only grown it back out a few times since, but hated it.

I used to take a razor to it, but the only razor that was good for every or every other day shaving of the scalp was at least a mach 3. I could get one and a half shavings out of a razor (I've got some thick fucking hair), do you know how expensive those damn good razors are? Holy shit.

So I finally got a good set of electric clippers and it's been scalp in the wind ever since. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 10:13 PM by evenheathen.)
(02-11-2013 03:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That shot always makes me think of Henry Rollins. Big Grin

One of my heroes. From 3:36 to the end is one of my mantras. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
02-11-2013, 04:17 PM
(02-11-2013 03:46 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Just to make you guys jealous

[Image: i5t9n8.jpg]

Sorry - what is that?!
02-11-2013, 04:19 PM
(02-11-2013 04:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 03:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like it better too. Far more practical. It's not low maintenance, it's no maintenance. No shampoo, no combing or brushing, just soap. But I can't take it all the way to the shaved stage 'cause then my head looks like a giant pimple with a whitehead ready to pop. Kinda like DarkLight's. Once a year, around this time, ManlyGirl takes out the Wahl hair clippers and puts a number 1 or 2 attachment on and grooms me. I like the feel of the cold air on my head. And I'm good for another year. Thumbsup

Yeah. I had it first shaved on a football team dare in high school. I just ran with it, I've only grown it back out a few times since, but hated it.

I used to take a razor to it, but the only razor that was good for every or every other day shaving of the scalp was at least a mach 3. I could get one and a half shavings out of a razor (I've got some thick fucking hair), do you know how expensive those damn good razors are? Holy shit.

So I finally got a good set of electric clippers and it's been scalp in the wind ever since. Thumbsup

Bald is so sexy. Cute baby too!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
02-11-2013, 04:26 PM
(02-11-2013 04:17 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 03:46 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Just to make you guys jealous

[Image: i5t9n8.jpg]

Sorry - what is that?!

How can I put it?

Bob Marley's favorite herb.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
02-11-2013, 04:32 PM
(02-11-2013 04:26 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Bob Marley's sacrament.

Fixed it for you. Now I'm gonna go get the clippers 'cause the odd heathen reminded me it's time. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-11-2013, 05:00 PM
(02-11-2013 03:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Here ya go, Cathy. One with hair and one without. (I'm usually without, I grew it out for a while but hated it. Bald is better.)

[Image: 7830_138786142980_1843057_n_zps28bfe9f0.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0492_zps039ebf66.jpg]

And one more because I like this shot.

[Image: d40899c8-0f7e-42e4-8531-1d96336aac34_zpsf8350538.jpg]

Definitely better bald.

I was thinking of shaving my head, but I'm afraid I'm not badass enough. Plus, if it looks terrible, it only gets worse while trying to grow it out since my hair follicles arent evenly spaced, creating a patchy look with anything under a number 2 shave.
02-11-2013, 05:10 PM
(02-11-2013 05:00 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Definitely better bald.

I was thinking of shaving my head, but I'm afraid I'm not badass enough. Plus, if it looks terrible, it only gets worse while trying to grow it out since my hair follicles arent evenly spaced, creating a patchy look with anything under a number 2 shave.

Dude, I'm looking at your avatar, you're pretty much there. You look fine, just do it.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
02-11-2013, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 05:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
Annual Grooming Day
So the odd heathen reminded me it's about time for my annual grooming. So I did. Big Grin

Unabomber looking to steal some pumpkins.
[Image: unabomber.jpg]

Unabomber meets a hairbrush.
[Image: combed.jpg]

Unabomber meets clippers.
[Image: unabombershaved.jpg]

Unabomber meets razor and voilĂ ! We got a proper government bureaucrat good for another year. ... Or for an appearance in a court of law as the case may be. Big Grin
[Image: gumbymint.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 9 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-11-2013, 05:25 PM
This has been the best boy conversation about getting their hair did! You guys are awesome. Handsome men!

Nice tie, Girly!
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post