Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-01-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Me, just about to take the bread off the Fred Phelps' table. Heh.

[Image: Taq.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
09-01-2014, 11:06 PM
(09-01-2014 10:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 09:17 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Angry You stay away! I saw her first!

Oh, well, if you guys are going by that logic, I saw her before all of you.

But no! Women are not simple treasures to keep on first dibs. To lock away in a room somewhere isolating them from society, to control, objectify, and condition them into simple sex slaves, oh the inhumanity! They must breathe, be let free from the chains of oppression that we subdue them with. Let us see them for who they really are, people with needs, desires, and goals in life, who are just as capable as you at nearly anything!

No...you are right as usual...

Women are like great powerful dragons, that love to sleep in beds made of gold and treasures. But cannot be fooled by magic rings. And when deceived, become inconsolably enraged, and spread their wings to bring hot, fiery death, and destruction to all.

Alas...not meant to be...

(09-01-2014 10:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  .....Yeah fuck that, I saw her first! Censored

I would dispute that.

[+] 3 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
10-01-2014, 01:13 AM
(09-01-2014 10:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 09:17 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Angry You stay away! I saw her first!

Oh, well, if you guys are going by that logic, I saw her before all of you.

But no! Women are not simple treasures to keep on first dibs. To lock away in a room somewhere isolating them from society, to control, objectify, and condition them into simple sex slaves, oh the inhumanity! They must breathe, be let free from the chains of oppression that we subdue them with. Let us see them for who they really are, people with needs, desires, and goals in life, who are just as capable as you at nearly anything!

.....Yeah fuck that, I saw her first! Censored

Whatever cat... You always get kicked out of the bedroom when the, uh.. furniture is getting rearranged. But you are exceptionally adorable. And I don't mean that in some belittling way. You know, I'm sorry. You're actually an awesome guy.

... Well that didn't go as I initially had planned.

And, well, the other guy is a REALLY cool prehistoric reptile who brings the superior logical word of... Hitchens or.. Dawkins or something. How the hell do I stand a chance against that?
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
10-01-2014, 11:01 AM
(09-01-2014 09:38 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 06:03 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  As far as I can tell, happened only once.

Now that I think about it, it's kinda insulting. More gay guys should like me. Weeping

Dude, I'm no way near as good looking as you, and I live in cowtown, kansas, and I've been hit on 4 or 5 times by gay guys.

Consider

Of course, I always have had a tendency to keep company with sinners. Angel
Since I saw your pic I would disagree with the first statement.

On a serious note, homophobia is like a national sport here Confused , most of the gays are in the closet. I assume propositioning random people would often lead to very unpleasant scenes, very possibly including violence.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
10-01-2014, 11:29 AM
(10-01-2014 11:01 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 09:38 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dude, I'm no way near as good looking as you, and I live in cowtown, kansas, and I've been hit on 4 or 5 times by gay guys.

Consider

Of course, I always have had a tendency to keep company with sinners. Angel
Since I saw your pic I would disagree with the first statement.

On a serious note, homophobia is like a national sport here Confused , most of the gays are in the closet. I assume propositioning random people would often lead to very unpleasant scenes, very possibly including violence.

Likewise here, normally. I do live in a college town, so there is a bit more diversity, but the majority of the locals are very right wing conservative. I will say that all of the times I've been "propositioned" involved alcohol, so inhibitions were low.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
10-01-2014, 11:40 AM
(09-01-2014 02:21 PM)jaxx Wrote:  Hello fellow heathens!

[Image: 7597_10200089423213044_665604832_n.jpg]

[Image: 530074_3981433928952_198999931_n.jpg]

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious. Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
10-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Vosur pulled a Germanyt, he wins.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
10-01-2014, 12:28 PM
(09-01-2014 11:06 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Women are like great powerful dragons, that love to sleep in beds made of gold and treasures. But cannot be fooled by magic rings. And when deceived, become inconsolably enraged, and spread their wings to bring hot, fiery death, and destruction to all.

There's a problem with this description?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
10-01-2014, 12:40 PM
(10-01-2014 11:42 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Vosur pulled a Germanyt, he wins.

Speaking of.

I miss Tim.

Gonna give him a call today, I think.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
10-01-2014, 12:52 PM
(10-01-2014 12:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 11:06 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Women are like great powerful dragons, that love to sleep in beds made of gold and treasures. But cannot be fooled by magic rings. And when deceived, become inconsolably enraged, and spread their wings to bring hot, fiery death, and destruction to all.

There's a problem with this description?

No problem. Dragons are my favorite, but they burn...

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post