Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-01-2014, 01:05 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(10-01-2014 12:52 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 12:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  There's a problem with this description?

No problem. Dragons are my favorite, but they burn...

No, that's just chlamydia.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
10-01-2014, 03:48 PM
I'll play along, my ugly mug is all over the internet anyway.

This was taken about 3 years ago when I still had some hair. Blush

[Image: mrbill009.jpg]
[+] 15 users Like War Horse's post
10-01-2014, 04:23 PM
(10-01-2014 03:48 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I'll play along, my ugly mug is all over the internet anyway.

You look just like Willie Nelson.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-01-2014, 04:25 PM
(10-01-2014 03:48 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I'll play along, my ugly mug is all over the internet anyway.

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE MOST BADASS LOOKING PERSON ON THE FORUM.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
10-01-2014, 04:25 PM

You may be oldschool, but that vehicle seems a little too oldschool even for you. Tongue

10-01-2014, 04:31 PM

WILLIE IS THAT YOU?

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
10-01-2014, 04:48 PM
LMAO guys... no, I'm not Willie.

I got some cool friends and places to go for beers, and this place has some real fun antique cars and bikes, and alsohas a great annual free cook out of local "catches", like gator, frogs legs, rocky mountain oysters, and the best homemade hush puppies.

BTW, the pic should link you to my Photobucket page, it's set on public and can be seen by anyone. I dont hide who or what I am, so if ya want have fun going through all of it, enjoy the laugh. Blush
10-01-2014, 04:49 PM
(10-01-2014 04:48 PM)War Horse Wrote:  LMAO guys... no, I'm not Willie.

I got some cool friends and places to go for beers, and this place has some real fun antique cars and bikes, and alsohas a great annual free cook out of local "catches", like gator, frogs legs, rocky mountain oysters, and the best homemade hush puppies.

BTW, the pic should link you to my Photobucket page, it's set on public and can be seen by anyone. I dont hide who or what I am, so if ya want have fun going through all of it, enjoy the laugh. Blush

Antique cars and bikes. If you were local, I could sit around and shoot the shit with you over a beer. Not many locals around here I can do that with.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
10-01-2014, 04:53 PM
(10-01-2014 11:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 02:21 PM)jaxx Wrote:  Hello fellow heathens!

[Image: 7597_10200089423213044_665604832_n.jpg]

[Image: 530074_3981433928952_198999931_n.jpg]

"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious. Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."

No need to wax-poetic, it won't be appreciated as it should be--I'm a nasty bitch Angel
10-01-2014, 04:57 PM
(10-01-2014 04:53 PM)jaxx Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 11:40 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
"Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious. Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends."

No need to wax-poetic, it won't be appreciated as it should be--I'm a nasty bitch Angel

In that case, you may be comforted by the fact that it's copypasta; he put no effort into it.