Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-10-2011, 08:43 AM

RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Fuck yeah, bro. I'm hidious. :#

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
27-10-2011, 08:46 AM
[/quote]

Damn you're right, you do have awesome hair Big Grin!

I hate people with good hair, mine's the bane of my existence Angry! And I'm a guy, that's how bad my hair is. I'm a guy and I hate my hair, it's actually that bad!
[/quote]

Haha thank you! (: But like most people, I have my days where my hair looks like Charlie Sheen strung out on miles of unicorn testicle induced AWFULNESS. So don't feel too bad.

My bangs will soon be burgundy red. ._.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
27-10-2011, 06:29 PM
(20-10-2011 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Apparently GirlyMan forgot the most important lesson when teaching GirlyBoy the fine art of baby eating. "For godssake son, we don't eat our own!"

[Image: eatbaby.jpg]

So did you eat him raw?, or did you go for a more civilized shallow fried with shallots and garlic? Tongue.
Also you look completely different to what i thought you would.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
27-10-2011, 06:41 PM
My avatar represents me. I try to keep real photos of myself off the internet now, as well as private information...

Not necessarily from paranoia, I just think it's a good practice.
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist#6667's post
27-10-2011, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 06:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-10-2011 08:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 05:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Apparently GirlyMan forgot the most important lesson when teaching GirlyBoy the fine art of baby eating. "For godssake son, we don't eat our own!"

You win TTA grand prize for the best "show yourself" picture!!

alas, this post is the grand prize.

sorry. You know how it goes. Budget cuts and all that.

I will forward the grand prize to GirlyBoy and try to prod him into an acceptance post, but I have no doubt that had ManlyGirl allowed me to keep the picture of GirlyMan in a fundoshi it would easily have won the best "show yourself" award by several lengths.

(27-10-2011 06:29 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Also you look completely different to what i thought you would.

That ain't me. But it does bear a striking resemblance to me some 25 years ago. Wink

#sigh
29-10-2011, 06:27 PM
GirlyMan; I don't know how you're still finding pictures of my baby and I, but the restraining order IS STILL IN EFFECT.

PS - Thanks for locking me into the handle of "GirlyBoy".

[Image: tumblr_m6eyy0Q2nU1rziwwco1_400.gif]
[+] 4 users Like GirlyBoy's post
30-10-2011, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 02:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-10-2011 06:27 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  GirlyMan; I don't know how you're still finding pictures of my baby and I, but the restraining order IS STILL IN EFFECT.

Son, that restraining order became null and void as soon as you moved to a jurisdiction that can't even pass a local ordinance banning public nudity within 500 feet of an elementary school. ... Let's read that one more time. ... Now let's take a moment to think about that. ...

(29-10-2011 06:27 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  PS - Thanks for locking me into the handle of "GirlyBoy".

I keep telling you to get your testosterone levels checked. I'm sure the labs will confirm your handle. ... you fucking pussy. Wink

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-10-2011, 01:56 PM
(29-10-2011 06:27 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  GirlyMan; I don't know how you're still finding pictures of my baby and I, but the restraining order IS STILL IN EFFECT.

PS - Thanks for locking me into the handle of "GirlyBoy".

(30-10-2011 11:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Son, that restraining order became null and void as soon as you moved to a jurisdiction that can't even pass a local ordinance banning public nudity within 500 feet of an elementary school. ... Let's read that one more time. ... Now let's take a moment to think about that. ...

(29-10-2011 06:27 PM)GirlyBoy Wrote:  PS - Thanks for locking me into the handle of "GirlyBoy".

I keep telling you to get your testosterone levels checked. I'm sure the labs will confirm your handle.

ROFLMAO

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
30-10-2011, 05:19 PM
(30-10-2011 11:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I keep telling you to get your testosterone levels checked. I'm sure the labs will confirm your handle. ... you fucking pussy. Wink

[Image: smiley-laughing025.gif]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
01-11-2011, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2011 05:06 PM by Teifel999.)
Here is me (I'm single ladies).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I am going to hell because i dare to question bronze-age goat herders, and think for myself.
~Me~

I am not smarter than religious people because I have a better understanding of science than them. I am smarter because I know I am not going to live forever, and I am happy with that.
~Me~
[+] 1 user Likes Teifel999's post