Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-03-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(13-03-2014 11:24 AM)=jesse= Wrote:  Aaah college days. Dirty clothes, hang overs, regrettable hook ups, bad food, no money...It's amazing how fondly I remember it.

Hangovers? Consider I never stopped drinking long enough to have one. It's amazing I remember it at all. Laughat

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
13-03-2014, 12:41 PM
(13-03-2014 12:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 11:24 AM)=jesse= Wrote:  Aaah college days. Dirty clothes, hang overs, regrettable hook ups, bad food, no money...It's amazing how fondly I remember it.

Hangovers? Consider I never stopped drinking long enough to have one. It's amazing I remember it at all. Laughat

SoCo and Franzia. I'll never forget the first time I met Franzia. 5 liters of boxed wine just for me...and the walls of my friends dorm, his desk, his floor, the bathroom stall, my shirt, my pants...I think there were a few bagel bites in there too.

The religion of one age, is the literary entertainment of the next.
[+] 1 user Likes =jesse='s post
13-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Cool thread!

I took some ''selfies'' today, and chose one for my avatar here. I like black and white, not sure why. Always have. I'd post the pic IN the thread, but I have to upload it onto my pbucket account, and I'm lazy. Big Grin

Nice to put faces with posts. lol

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
13-03-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 07:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-03-2014 07:17 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  HA! Found a great old picture to share of me back in my college days...
Good times...

[Image: 12044_3753029318951_1741917966_n.jpg]

I had to ask ManlyGirly to verify that wasn't me. She said "You mean like canonically speaking or what fatboy?" ... Fuckin' Catholics fucking with Girly's math and shit. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Also, my impersonation of a startled cat.

[Image: 424843_4074557063630_563685865_n.jpg]

[+] 13 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
13-03-2014, 08:46 PM
[img][Image: BeFunky_Chromatic_1jpg_zps8e1c208f.jpg][/img]

Since we are being silly and all. Big Grin This one of me, added special effects. I don't normally wear my hair like that, just goofing around. lol

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 10 users Like Deidre32's post
13-03-2014, 09:15 PM
(13-03-2014 08:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  [img][Image: BeFunky_Chromatic_1jpg_zps8e1c208f.jpg][/img]

Since we are being silly and all. Big Grin This one of me, added special effects. I don't normally wear my hair like that, just goofing around. lol

Drooling

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
13-03-2014, 09:20 PM
(12-03-2014 07:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I feel like this picture describes me perfectly tbh

I look short, twelve, and sassy.

[Image: 10002883_383782685097744_2007808595_n.jp...e=53233737]

So cute! I love that dress. Big Grin

14-03-2014, 06:17 AM
I realized I really don't have that many photos of myself handy. This one is from last fall at my sister-in-law's wedding. I was one of the groomsmen (hence the attire), and both my daughters were flower girls. Here is me (back when I still had the beard) with the younger of the two.

[Image: Wedding_zpsddfcc2c2.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like RobbyPants's post
14-03-2014, 06:21 AM
(14-03-2014 06:17 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I realized I really don't have that many photos of myself handy. This one is from last fall at my sister-in-law's wedding. I was one of the groomsmen (hence the attire), and both my daughters were flower girls. Here is me (back when I still had the beard) with the younger of the two.

[Image: Wedding_zpsddfcc2c2.jpg]

Looking good! She's beautiful.

Man I hate to tell you this but we resemble each other Ohmy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce