Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-12-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(06-12-2011 08:50 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I can't see this pic because photobucket is blocked but this is my wife and I when I came back from deployment in 2007 after 7 months off the coast of S. America. It was a full front page of the Everett Herald in Everett, Wa.

[Image: Homecoming.jpg]

Can't quite make out the picture, but that's cool, Brah. I live in Seattle and my work often takes me to Everett. Good times.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2011, 11:47 AM
(09-12-2011 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 08:50 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I can't see this pic because photobucket is blocked but this is my wife and I when I came back from deployment in 2007 after 7 months off the coast of S. America. It was a full front page of the Everett Herald in Everett, Wa.

Can't quite make out the picture, but that's cool, Brah. I live in Seattle and my work often takes me to Everett. Good times.

My wife jumped on me when I stepped off the brow. Photographer caught it just in time and it made the front page.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
09-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Here I am. lol There's of course more on my Facebook profile.

[Image: 390371_2274923314743_1298490754_31983605...2525_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Falhalterra's post
09-12-2011, 09:20 PM
(09-12-2011 11:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  Damn this thread, I was just looking for something on the net and guess what, I can find my picture o Google thanx to this thread, I just put in Filox and first person that comes up is me. That is not very nice, should I have known this before, I wouldn't have put it here, damn it. Ah well, enjoy it then.

(vidis da mozes)

You should copy this to the "What do you regret?" thread.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Not that important, I just don't like my picture on the Internet, but what the hell, since I don't use facebook, at least one picture can be somewhere.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-12-2011, 09:33 AM
(10-12-2011 08:27 AM)Filox Wrote:  Not that important, I just don't like my picture on the Internet, but what the hell, since I don't use facebook, at least one picture can be somewhere.

Please tell me you're not on the run from Interpol again, my friend.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-12-2011, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 10:43 PM by houseofcantor.)
(09-12-2011 06:27 PM)Falhalterra Wrote:  Here I am. lol There's of course more on my Facebook profile.

Yikes. You're trouble. You gotta go. Big Grin

Who is Kim Petras; what I'm wondering. You do know there's 109 pics behind that busted image, yeah?
(21-11-2011 07:31 AM)yosemitesam Wrote:  A photo I'm proud of:

Picture makes me wonder: is Sam Harris gonna grow into Gollum? Tongue

living word
12-12-2011, 09:15 AM
(11-12-2011 10:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Who is Kim Petras; what I'm wondering. You do know there's 109 pics behind that busted image, yeah?

I don't know what you are talking about.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
12-12-2011, 11:32 AM
(12-12-2011 09:15 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(11-12-2011 10:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Who is Kim Petras; what I'm wondering. You do know there's 109 pics behind that busted image, yeah?

Open up the image in a different tab and one is in Tim Germany's photobucket. Trying to say that on the qt but there ain't no creeps around here. I don't know if you know; some peeps like to keep their shit private; all I'm saying.

living word
12-12-2011, 12:02 PM
(12-12-2011 11:32 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(12-12-2011 09:15 AM)germanyt Wrote:  

Open up the image in a different tab and one is in Tim Germany's photobucket. Trying to say that on the qt but there ain't no creeps around here. I don't know if you know; some peeps like to keep their shit private; all I'm saying.

Ah, I never assume that anything I post online will be kept in confidence. I don't even mind people knowing my full name.

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post