Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-04-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Losty that is indeed a mighty fine cleavage you have there. Bowing

And Raptor, they are right,you are hot! Drooling

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Eva's post
02-04-2014, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 08:33 PM by Full Circle.)
(02-04-2014 10:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Now that this thread has taken a dive into the trash heap, I suppose I will be removing pics of the grandkids as they don't belong in what's becoming a sewer.

Thanks for that.

I so want to agree with you but then I read the title of the thread and think Consider balls...vaginas... Nope, doesn't scream grandkid pics.

Maybe we need a new the thread to be entitled "Family Pics".

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-04-2014, 04:09 PM
[Image: abandon-thread.gif]

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
02-04-2014, 04:10 PM
(30-03-2014 05:36 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  2011: a knight and fairy princess

[Image: Halloween2011.jpg]

I wore the same costume in 2009 and she was a dragon, but I don't have the pics handy. Yes that's real chainmail (well, aluminum chaimail). My cousin got married and I stood in his wedding. Instead of tuxes, we wore that. He made all three shirts himself.

Wow!

Did you make that chainmail yourself?! Which system does the chainpattern follow?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
02-04-2014, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 04:14 PM by Anjele.)
(02-04-2014 04:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 10:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Now that this thread has taken a dive into the trash heap, I suppose I will be removing pics of the grandkids as they don't belong in what's becoming a sewer.

Thanks for that.

I so want to agree with you but then I read the title of the thread and think Consider balls...vaginas... Nope, doesn't scream grandkid pics.

Maybe we need a new thread titled "Family Pics".
Family Pics...
Which is pretty much what this had become. Some really nice pictures have been shared, some really funny pictures have been shared. Some may have missed the 'on my knees' photos last night that would have been better placed in the sexy banter thread...that is supposedly its purpose.

When Buddy started this thread, that was his way of saying "do you have the guts to show your face?".

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-04-2014, 04:14 PM
(02-04-2014 04:09 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  [Image: abandon-thread.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
02-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Alright who wants to see more pictures of me?Wink

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-04-2014, 04:21 PM
(02-04-2014 04:17 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Alright who wants to see more pictures of me?Wink

What's next, the album cover from Cannibal Corpse's Vile? (I wouldn't post it though...)

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
02-04-2014, 04:38 PM
(02-04-2014 04:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 04:01 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I so want to agree with you but then I read the title of the thread and think Consider balls...vaginas... Nope, doesn't scream grandkid pics.

Maybe we need a new thread titled "Family Pics".
Family Pics...
Which is pretty much what this had become. Some really nice pictures have been shared, some really funny pictures have been shared. Some may have missed the 'on my knees' photos last night that would have been better placed in the sexy banter thread...that is supposedly its purpose.

When Buddy started this thread, that was his way of saying "do you have the guts to show your face?".

I'll repeat what I wrote in private. It has become a turn-off having to wade through slobbering remarks and photos spilling onto threads that are NOT SBT.

You know you're getting old when you go looking for funny and thought-provoking posts instead of cleavage but that's one persons opinion. I don't consider myself a prude by any stretch of the imagination but if I want to be titillated this is not where I would look.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
02-04-2014, 05:10 PM
(02-04-2014 04:21 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 04:17 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Alright who wants to see more pictures of me?Wink

What's next, the album cover from Cannibal Corpse's Vile? (I wouldn't post it though...)

[Image: angry_slenderman_by_svra-d5tvrs6.jpg]

LOL that is weird.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube