Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-04-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(03-04-2014 08:06 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 07:50 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  At long last!

Laugh out load

You look great, EA!

You're so adorable, I'll forgive you taking pictures with a tablet. Tongue

It's the only camera I have... Weeping Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-04-2014, 08:39 AM
(03-04-2014 08:35 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 08:06 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  You're so adorable, I'll forgive you taking pictures with a tablet. Tongue

It's the only camera I have... Weeping Tongue

Then I'll refrain from giving you TOO hard of a time about it. Just don't let me catch you doing it in public. Laugh out load Then all bets are off.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
03-04-2014, 08:45 AM
(03-04-2014 08:39 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 08:35 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  It's the only camera I have... Weeping Tongue

Then I'll refrain from giving you TOO hard of a time about it. Just don't let me catch you doing it in public. Laugh out load Then all bets are off.

Wait, I think I missed a memo or something. Is there some reason I should refrain from using the camera on my tablet?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
03-04-2014, 08:51 AM
(03-04-2014 08:45 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 08:39 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Then I'll refrain from giving you TOO hard of a time about it. Just don't let me catch you doing it in public. Laugh out load Then all bets are off.

Wait, I think I missed a memo or something. Is there some reason I should refrain from using the camera on my tablet?

I must've missed it too because I dunno what's wrong with using a tablet's camera, either. I think they're just laughing because the tablet is so big next to me. Blush

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-04-2014, 08:56 AM
(03-04-2014 08:51 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 08:45 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Wait, I think I missed a memo or something. Is there some reason I should refrain from using the camera on my tablet?

I must've missed it too because I dunno what's wrong with using a tablet's camera, either. I think they're just laughing because the tablet is so big next to me. Blush

Basically this. There really is nothing "wrong" with taking pictures with a tablet, it just looks kinda silly sometimes. Usually, if someone has a tablet, they also have some other device, like a cell phone that has an as good if not better camera on it. Being that she only has the one camera, it's excusable.

Not really an issue for me on how you want to take pictures, I'm just being my normal smartass self.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-04-2014, 08:56 AM
(03-04-2014 08:56 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  There really is nothing "wrong" with taking pictures with a tablet, it just looks kinda silly sometimes.

FTFY

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
03-04-2014, 11:23 AM
(03-04-2014 07:45 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  We had visitors to the office yesterday so I had to get all dressed up. Big Grin

[Image: WIN_20140402_190628_zps021b5efa.jpg]

[Image: WIN_20140402_191045_zps5954f9f5.jpg]

EA is so pretty. I am jealous of rev now Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
03-04-2014, 12:00 PM
(03-04-2014 07:45 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  We had visitors to the office yesterday so I had to get all dressed up. Big Grin

Love the dress EA, very feminine. You look beautiful!

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
03-04-2014, 12:30 PM
[Image: ticci_toby_by_bleedingheartworks-d6xotve.png]

I'm cute tooTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2014, 02:02 PM
(03-04-2014 12:30 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I'm cute tooTongue

Indeed you are but where the hell are your legs Big Grin

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais