Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-04-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
I got to agree with Chas, this thread has gone down the dumper. Sad

Heres an idea for you kids....why not start a "My Favorite Cartoon" thread or something like that?

I thought this thread was meant to post real pictures of ourselves, not some cartoon alter ego.

Wish a mod could clean up this thread so we wouldnt have to go through a thousand posts of bullshit to find a picture of someone. It would be nice to have a sort of family picture album.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like War Horse's post
04-04-2014, 08:36 AM
(04-04-2014 08:35 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I got to agree with Chas, this thread has gone down the dumper. Sad

Heres an idea for you kids....why not start a "My Favorite Cartoon" thread or something like that?

I thought this thread was meant to post real pictures of ourselves, not some cartoon alter ego.

Wish a mod could clean up this thread so we wouldnt have to go through a thousand posts of bullshit to find a picture of someone. It would be nice to have a sort of family picture album.

This Thumbsup

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-04-2014, 08:41 AM
I think it would be cool if someone started a post whatever picture you want thread for pictures that don't necessarily have to be of you, but just fun pictures.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
04-04-2014, 08:46 AM
(04-04-2014 08:35 AM)War Horse Wrote:  ...

Well the truly annoying thing about it is he's already got that thread going here --> http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-time-with

Yet these pictures are being posted to both threads. There is already an outlet for the pictures, and he created it. Why they still need to post these here, I don't know...

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
04-04-2014, 08:52 AM
(04-04-2014 08:41 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I think it would be cool if someone started a post whatever picture you want thread for pictures that don't necessarily have to be of you, but just fun pictures.

Just did

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
04-04-2014, 08:52 AM
(04-04-2014 08:36 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 08:35 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I got to agree with Chas, this thread has gone down the dumper. Sad

This Thumbsup

This thread is nearly impossible to split more than a couple posts off of. Mybb thread splitting options suck.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
04-04-2014, 08:56 AM
(04-04-2014 08:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 08:36 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  This Thumbsup

This thread is nearly impossible to split more than a couple posts off of. Mybb thread splitting options suck.

split thread in multiple offtopic threads,then merge offtopic threads. But i feel sorry already for the person who would do it

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
04-04-2014, 08:59 AM
(04-04-2014 08:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [This thread is nearly impossible to split more than a couple posts off of. Mybb thread splitting options suck.

Yeah that sucks... oh well. Confused

I wonder if one of us can go through the thread and move the pertinent pictures into a "Family Album" thread ?

I would be willing to give it a shot, but cant untill next week.... I'm sure it would be very time consuming, but worth it.

IDK, opinions are welcome here.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-04-2014, 09:03 AM
(04-04-2014 08:59 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 08:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [This thread is nearly impossible to split more than a couple posts off of. Mybb thread splitting options suck.

I wonder if one of us can go through the thread and move the pertinent pictures into a "Family Album" thread ?

I would be willing to give it a shot, but cant untill next week.... I'm sure it would be very time consuming, but worth it.

i tried it once.... Got tired after 600 posts. Plus a good amount of pics are not showing,because the pic has been deleted or moved from the source

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
04-04-2014, 09:17 AM
(04-04-2014 08:59 AM)War Horse Wrote:  

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If they stop if will just get buried, this thread tends to grow rather quickly. So enough off topic posts if you are not posting a photo or commenting (appropriately) on an uploaded photo please post in another thread. Thanks Smile

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post