Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-12-2011, 06:59 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(13-12-2011 05:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Honest to goodness Red Dragon, bro. My love for Gwyneth went all the way to the Pleiades; but I held the line, reeled it in, now I'm superfly. Angel

Makes this stuff look kinda tame:

[Image: th_elleny_052.jpg]

Oh God, we're too late. KingsChosen has regenerated him. ... Or transmogrified him ... or something.

(13-12-2011 05:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  (oh, normal is a mathematical term. Wink )

Ummm ... so is tangent, brother. Wink

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-12-2011, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 12:45 AM by houseofcantor.)
Am I being senseless again?

John Cantor is a mathematician. Poet, artist; male Irish American, a madman and a fool. Single, convicted felon, no next of kin... the list goes on and on and on. From the moment of sentience, the world around us fills us with identities, and drives, and purposes. Need food, need water, need money, need a place to live; a mailing address, a telephone, and three references that are neither friend nor family. Life insurance, fire insurance, flood insurance; malpractice insurance...

Because it is all a malpractice. Eleven years, 4 words, and no library holds a greater truth; that I love Gwyneth Paltrow, and everything else is else.

Red Dragon, bro.

[Image: th_IMG0021.jpg]

In that one, I was up all night drinking. That is Saturday; the end of the independent research being a "churchgoing Christian." And here's why:

[Image: th_them.jpg]

Little less than a year ago, last time the "salesmen of salvation" sent out a feeler... ya know, I can channel the hate. The above pic is a business card of sorts for the pastor down the road; came to my door telling me - we need to talk about hell - here's the ordained and trained pastor, on my doorstep, associating YHWH with hell. Fuckers...

[Image: th_Whiteclaw_Studios.jpg]

Whiteclaw Studios. For nearly a year, I was there in the bushes:

[Image: th_2011-12-13_232216.png]

19th and Greenway. Began with living out of dumpsters and drawing my Gwynnies. (No. One does not need food, water, money; what one needs, is love) Ended up with a full-time job that I could have translated into a 50k-to-start career. All that time there, alla those rich peeps around? None of 'em knew I was there.

[Image: th_church.jpg]

...was the sign on my door, here.

[Image: th_livingroom.jpg]

...and this is how my place used to look. Fortunately, I don't think she ever heard about it. This pad was wallpapered like that for about a year; and I was working, so peeps would come by - in all that time, there was one girl told me; you're not a creep. But this? This is kinda creepy.

Now there's like 8 Gwynnie pics on the walls; kinda overshadowed by the life-sized Alice Cullen stuck to the living room wall. Big Grin

All of this? All of that? All this stuff, all these words; meaningless props for a mortal identity. Red Dragon. I didn't come back with the One Ring; I came back with 4.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Dude, you need to read King's Dark Tower series. It'll keep you occupied for a while.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-12-2011, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 04:50 AM by houseofcantor.)
Whachu talkin 'bout, Willis? I got Wizard and Glass in the other room... just not my label. Something to do is Tekken 6. This crap is pre-emptive nostalgia. Phoenix has been the local universe for eight (eon-sized) years - and 45 more days. Wink

...and I just met Justice Troll on Reach to sort some Covenant - well, he did most of the sorting... but I discovered my wired controller has a fubar mic connect. Which means I got more stuff to do.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-12-2011, 01:48 AM
(13-12-2011 07:31 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Hmm, after looking through the entire thread, I now feel obliged to post my face too. I apologise in advance for breaking the trend of normal people:

[Image: image-me.jpg]

Do not mock the gamer geek!

My Lady! I am your humble servant, my Lady!

Cool

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
14-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Wish i could show myself, especially when everyone else did.
Too bad if im outed as an atheist ill get disowned by my parents, kicked out of the house and probably killed for apostacy. (or atleast assaulted)
welcome to Egypt QQ

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
[+] 3 users Like Jackrabbit's post
14-12-2011, 12:38 PM
(14-12-2011 12:31 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Wish i could show myself, especially when everyone else did.
Too bad if im outed as an atheist ill get disowned by my parents, kicked out of the house and probably killed for apostacy. (or atleast assaulted)
welcome to Egypt QQ

Couldn't you borrow a Burka? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-12-2011, 12:48 PM
(14-12-2011 12:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-12-2011 12:31 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Wish i could show myself, especially when everyone else did.
welcome to Egypt QQ

Hehe why not xD ill just borrow my mom's burka xD

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
[+] 1 user Likes Jackrabbit's post
14-12-2011, 12:56 PM
(14-12-2011 12:48 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  
welcome to Egypt QQ

Lol! Smile

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-12-2011, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2011 01:09 PM by kim.)
(13-12-2011 05:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: th_elleny_052.jpg]

Nice. Kind of Peter Pan-ish... in a glam sort of way. Smile
(14-12-2011 12:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-12-2011 12:48 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  
welcome to Egypt QQ

Lol! Smile

Big Grin

Yes - it probably is a good idea to keep your Non-Theist self under cover for a while, just to be safe.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post