Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-04-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(26-04-2014 05:02 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  When they become teens they will become evil, all teens are(trust me I am one)

I object that statement, 'cause I know this guy:
[Image: Not_impressed.png]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
26-04-2014, 06:53 AM
(26-04-2014 06:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 05:02 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  When they become teens they will become evil, all teens are(trust me I am one)

I object that statement, 'cause I know this guy:

He will also become evil.Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-04-2014, 08:05 AM
(26-04-2014 06:53 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 06:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I object that statement, 'cause I know this guy:

He will also become evil.Evil_monster

Teens stop being crybabies and assholes around age 16. TSG is 14 and behaves a lot older. Age 13-15 is when teenagers are most annoying and emptyheaded, which means he's halfway through.

So my answer is still: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yfr_Zj1...tu.be&t=6s

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-04-2014, 08:33 AM
So tonight my wife and I are attending our Command's Officer Dining Out, which is an old tradition where the officers and their wives get together and have an official meal, limericks and skits and poking fun at one another and ourselves while eating good food and sampling of adult beverages. This is the Navy officer full dress white uniform with miniature medals which is the uniform for these types of ordeals (mandatory fun as we call it). Good times..

[Image: 2a6t7hi.jpg][/code]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 11 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
26-04-2014, 09:05 AM
(26-04-2014 08:33 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So tonight my wife and I are attending our Command's Officer Dining Out, which is an old tradition where the officers and their wives get together and have an official meal, limericks and skits and poking fun at one another and ourselves while eating good food and sampling of adult beverages. This is the Navy officer full dress white uniform with miniature medals which is the uniform for these types of ordeals (mandatory fun as we call it). Good times..

I think that all industries too can relate to the 'mandatory fun' concept.

Just wondering though...

What's the Navy equivalent to a foxhole?

DLJ's Big Book of Quipographics has no entry for this.

No

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
26-04-2014, 09:08 AM
(26-04-2014 09:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 08:33 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So tonight my wife and I are attending our Command's Officer Dining Out, which is an old tradition where the officers and their wives get together and have an official meal, limericks and skits and poking fun at one another and ourselves while eating good food and sampling of adult beverages. This is the Navy officer full dress white uniform with miniature medals which is the uniform for these types of ordeals (mandatory fun as we call it). Good times..

I think that all industries too can relate to the 'mandatory fun' concept.

Just wondering though...

No

Smile

I suppose battle stations on the ship where we hunker down in full battle gear behind armored bulkheads and hope for the best Drooling

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
26-04-2014, 09:14 AM
(26-04-2014 09:08 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 09:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I think that all industries too can relate to the 'mandatory fun' concept.

Just wondering though...

No

Smile

I suppose battle stations on the ship where we hunker down in full battle gear behind armored bulkheads and hope for the best Drooling

Yup, great bumper sticker:

There are
NO ATHEISTS
in battle stations on the ship where we hunker down in full battle gear behind armored bulkheads and hope for the best

Very snappy.

Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
26-04-2014, 09:18 AM
(26-04-2014 09:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 09:08 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Smile

There are
NO ATHEISTS
in battle stations on the ship where we hunker down in full battle gear behind armored bulkheads and hope for the best

Very snappy.

Dodgy

hehe a bit too longwinded to be a bumper sticker, I may have to work on that. Although I do not ever remember me screaming "oh mythical god help me!" when I was in combat and in fear of my life....nope, not once. Blink would have been funny to scream "Oh mighty bigfoot, save me!" or "oh mighty floating spaghetti monster, protect me with your majestic noodles!"....perhaps "Help me Tom Cruise!" lol

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
26-04-2014, 09:22 AM
(26-04-2014 09:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 09:08 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Smile

There are
NO ATHEISTS

Very snappy.

Dodgy

You'd need a big car for that one. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-04-2014, 09:40 AM
(26-04-2014 09:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 09:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup, great bumper sticker:

There are
NO ATHEISTS

Very snappy.

Dodgy

You'd need a big car for that one. Tongue

I don't know about cars, but they have some pretty big vehicles on which to stick such slogans.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.