Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-04-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(26-04-2014 09:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 09:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You'd need a big car for that one. Tongue

I don't know about cars, but they have some pretty big vehicles on which to stick such slogans.

Will fit just fine across the back of the Nuclear power aircraft carrier I am stationed on Smile

[Image: 212s3lh.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
26-04-2014, 11:29 AM
(26-04-2014 10:51 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 09:40 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't know about cars, but they have some pretty big vehicles on which to stick such slogans.

Will fit just fine across the back of the Nuclear power aircraft carrier I am stationed on Smile

[Image: 212s3lh.jpg]

Reminds me of my Dad, he was on the big E many years ago when it was still in VA.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
26-04-2014, 01:27 PM
This me playing one of my favorite drumtracks ever: Ashes In Your Mouth by Megadeth, and it's this perticular part here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86KNVP6d...be&t=2m40s (stops at 4:08)

I played it a tad bit faster. (sorry about the darkness, but I didn't even notice the light was off when I played this, and I hate re-recording)

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
26-04-2014, 02:03 PM
(26-04-2014 11:29 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 10:51 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Will fit just fine across the back of the Nuclear power aircraft carrier I am stationed on Smile

Reminds me of my Dad, he was on the big E many years ago when it was still in VA.

The big has been decomissioned, hasnt it Huh

I was once aboard her in the ealy 70s, when I was deciding between the USAF & USN..... beautifull ship really, but allas, I get sea sick at the sight of moving water... so yup, a land lubber flyboy I became. Cool

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
27-04-2014, 08:36 AM
(26-04-2014 02:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 11:29 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Reminds me of my Dad, he was on the big E many years ago when it was still in VA.

The big has been decomissioned, hasnt it Huh

I was once aboard her in the ealy 70s, when I was deciding between the USAF & USN..... beautifull ship really, but allas, I get sea sick at the sight of moving water... so yup, a land lubber flyboy I became. Cool

Yes the Big E is de-commed, Sad it sits in the shipyards awaiting deactivation of the reactors and final disassembly. She was one heck of a ship.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
27-04-2014, 08:46 AM
(26-04-2014 09:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just wondering though...

What's the Navy equivalent to a foxhole?

[Image: Drum-Roll-Please.png]

The poop deck!

Laugh out load

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
27-04-2014, 11:26 AM
I forgot how to attach a pic of myself in this thread. Laugh out load help?

Be true to yourself. Heart
27-04-2014, 11:47 AM
(27-04-2014 11:26 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I forgot how to attach a pic of myself in this thread. Laugh out load help?

Step 1: Be attractive.
Step 2: Go to imgur.com and upload your image there.
Step 3: Make a new post in which you copy and paste the image's URL inbetween [img][/img] tags.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
27-04-2014, 03:31 PM
(27-04-2014 11:26 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I forgot how to attach a pic of myself in this thread. Laugh out load help?

or go to tinypic.com upload pic, submit, copy the address that pops up for forums, make a reply here, paste address into box, preview to make sure all is good, and voila! Use medium size.

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

27-04-2014, 04:57 PM
(27-04-2014 08:36 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(26-04-2014 02:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  The big has been decomissioned, hasnt it Huh

Yes the Big E is de-commed, Sad it sits in the shipyards awaiting deactivation of the reactors and final disassembly. She was one heck of a ship.

Didn't know that. I played a show on her deck a few years back, off the coast of Oman so I have my cable landing and catapult launch certificate to show for it. Amazing ship and the crew really looked after us.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks