Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-05-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(09-05-2014 12:41 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 12:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok so I chopped off most of my hair today. More British? Less British? Laugh out load

I dunno about the British part, but my vote goes to "more cute".

Thumbsup

Agreed. Though when I say "more cute", I don't logically imply you were less cute before, like the clumsy complimenter I quote does. I mean you were cute with long hair before, and you are cute with short hair now, so gifting us with your short hair cuteness in addition to your long hair cuteness is to give us even more total cuteness.

And, yet, my girlfriend thinks little compliments just aren't a natural part of how I think and express myself.... Dodgy

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes djhall's post
09-05-2014, 01:03 PM
(09-05-2014 01:00 PM)djhall Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 12:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Ok so I chopped off most of my hair today. More British? Less British? Laugh out load
[Image: 1d6a99c65c3a0dfa5a249146b4e0615f_zpsc53ece07.jpg]
Quote:I dunno about the British part, but my vote goes to "more cute".

Thumbsup

Agreed. Though when I say "more cute", I don't mean you were less cute before, like the clumsy compliment I quote does. I mean you were cute with long hair before, and you are cute with short hair now, so gifting us with your short hair cuteness in addition to your long hair cuteness is to give us even more total cuteness.

And, yet, my girlfriend thinks little compliments just aren't a natural part of how I think and express myself.... Dodgy

Clumsy compliment, eh? At least my quotes aren't clumsy. Tongue

And Smerc is ALWAYS cute, I just prefer short hair.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
09-05-2014, 02:12 PM
I am going to put another picture of me up but it will require me with an animal, so you guys must wait.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
09-05-2014, 02:44 PM
(09-05-2014 02:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am going to put another picture of me up but it will require me with an animal, so you guys must wait.

Don't you have Photoshop?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2014, 03:03 PM
(09-05-2014 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 02:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am going to put another picture of me up but it will require me with an animal, so you guys must wait.

Don't you have Photoshop?

Nope, and I plan not to use it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-05-2014, 04:30 PM

But... If you took a photo of yourself, you would have at the absolute least, one other animal with you.

Demodex folliculorum is an animal, you know.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-05-2014, 04:32 PM
(09-05-2014 04:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

But... If you took a photo of yourself, you would have at the absolute least, one other animal with you.

I don't if I did my face would be fucked up. Try again.

09-05-2014, 04:42 PM
(09-05-2014 04:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 04:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  But... If you took a photo of yourself, you would have at the absolute least, one other animal with you.

I don't if I did my face would be fucked up. Try again.

D. Folliculorum inhabits skin follicles of the face, but only causes dermatological diseases (namely demodicosis) in extremely large infestations, and at the least the majority of humans faces are homes for the tiny arachnid; only exceptions of which are apparently babies but that ends pretty quickly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-05-2014, 04:44 PM
(09-05-2014 04:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 04:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I don't if I did my face would be fucked up. Try again.

D. Folliculorum inhabits skin follicles of the face, but only causes dermatological diseases (namely demodicosis) in extremely large infestations, and at the least the majority of humans faces are homes for the tiny arachnid; only exceptions of which are apparently babies but that ends pretty quickly.

Yeah and its not ending quickly anytime soon. And I also meant an animal you can see.

09-05-2014, 04:45 PM
(09-05-2014 04:44 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 04:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  D. Folliculorum inhabits skin follicles of the face, but only causes dermatological diseases (namely demodicosis) in extremely large infestations, and at the least the majority of humans faces are homes for the tiny arachnid; only exceptions of which are apparently babies but that ends pretty quickly.

Yeah and its not ending quickly anytime soon. And I also meant an animal you can see.

Well you should have been more specific, shouldn't you?