Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-05-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(15-05-2014 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 01:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  hit 210 lbs today, 17.5 inch arms...

Holy fuck I'm glad I can run fast Yes Well, faster than the bloke next to me. Who will clearly be eaten...

Just how many people have you eaten already? Good without God huh? Well I guess they didn't suffer much...

babies, man. They're good protein and the leftover stem cells help with muscle growth. Laugh out load

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
15-05-2014, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 03:03 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(15-05-2014 02:09 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  Holy fuck I'm glad I can run fast Yes Well, faster than the bloke next to me. Who will clearly be eaten...

Just how many people have you eaten already? Good without God huh? Well I guess they didn't suffer much...

babies, man. They're good protein and the leftover stem cells help with muscle growth. Laugh out load

lol i take in a minimum of 3600 calories a day and I try to hit 5,000. My metabolism is off the chart between eating every 2 hours and working out 2.5 hours 6 days a week, plus 3 nights of cardio. My natural bodyweight is about 130 lbs, so it takes consistent obsession of calories to keep the weight on past 200....

"get in my belly!"

http://youtu.be/YoY_Fahp_Qc

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-05-2014, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 06:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
Note to self: Do not ever challenge GoodWithoutGod to meet in the dohyō. Gasp

Those arms are impressive, but those delts and traps are motherfucking insane. Thumbsup Can't really read the lats. Give Girly a lat spread. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-05-2014, 06:06 PM
(15-05-2014 01:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  [Image: j9269d.jpg]

[Image: 5360p1.jpg]

hit 210 lbs today, 17.5 inch arms...

"get in the choppa!"

be kind, I'm old hehe

Drooling

Lookin good, Grats on getting closer to your goal!!! Big Grin Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-05-2014, 06:32 PM

"get in the choppa!"

be kind, I'm old hehe

Good job dude, you're beastly. My arms are probably 16.5s now. My max was 227lbs @5'8" and 19" arms. I still wish I was able to lift hard and be big, but I'm also okay with just being fit.

How tall are you? What are your big 3?
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
15-05-2014, 06:47 PM
(15-05-2014 06:32 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  

"get in the choppa!"

be kind, I'm old hehe

Good job dude, you're beastly. My arms are probably 16.5s now. My max was 227lbs @5'8" and 19" arms. I still wish I was able to lift hard and be big, but I'm also okay with just being fit.

How tall are you? What are your big 3?

nice, sounds like you were hitting it pretty hard. I am 6' and have a tiny skeletal system, if I was a girl, i'd be called petite. Which sucks as a dude, so I have been fighting to gain my whole life. Complicated by wrists that have mid carpal instability and numb hands with arthritis. So there are a lot of things I can no longer do. I use dumbbells and hammer machines for most things. On my tenth set of hammer rows I row 335 lbs, which is decent for a little guy. I do a lot of wide slow pullups and deadlifts which give me back depth and width. Problematic right knee has kept me out of the squat rack for years, so I do leg presses instead. So my new verse in life is volumization, high intensity, and utilization of super sets and triple sets to keep the pump going. I dont lift anything heavier than 100 lb dumbbells anymore, and due to my wrist/hands I only deadlift 315 for reps. getting old sucks Tongue

I wasn't built genetically to lift, but I don't care, I will lift for as long as I possibly can.

Drooling

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
15-05-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 08:02 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(15-05-2014 03:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Note to self: Do not ever challenge GoodWithoutGod to meet in the dohyō. Gasp

Those arms are impressive, but those delts and traps are motherfucking insane. Thumbsup Can't really read the lats. Give Girly a lat spread. Big Grin

This is a year ago, horrific pic with shitty lighting hiding details but you can see the width. I will take a new one, maybe tomorrow, I have been hitting my traps, back and shoulders pretty hard and consistently lately and I am curious how those look now from the back Drooling

[Image: 9zsmqx.jpg]

and a better one from today

[Image: 281epdx.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
15-05-2014, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 08:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-05-2014 07:04 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 03:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Note to self: Do not ever challenge GoodWithoutGod to meet in the dohyō. Gasp

This is a year ago, horrific pic with shitty lighting hiding details but you can see the width. I will take a new one, maybe tomorrow, I have been hitting my traps, back and shoulders pretty hard and consistently lately and I am curious how those look now from the back Drooling

[Image: 9zsmqx.jpg]
The lats are impressive too but that left rhomboid is motherfucking insane. Hell even the right one is motherfucking insane.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2014, 07:46 PM

"get in the choppa!"

be kind, I'm old hehe

Drooling
You must be from the US if you're allowed to carry those guns in the public.

You see, we don't have the right to possess bear arms over here.

Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 9 users Like Vosur's post
15-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Thumbsup
(15-05-2014 07:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

"get in the choppa!"

be kind, I'm old hehe

Drooling
You must be from the US if you're allowed to carry those guns in the public.

You see, we don't have the right to possess bear arms over here.

Laugh out load

Thumbsup Laugh out load