Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-05-2014, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 08:32 PM by Charis.)
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
I.... uh....

I don't have those. Shocking

Now I feel all puny. Tongue

I haz a microscope though.

Can I suck your finger?

Here:

[Image: 2014-04-06200916_zps6217860f.jpg]

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users Like Charis's post
15-05-2014, 08:49 PM
^^^^^^^

Told ya'll Drinking Beverage

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-05-2014, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 09:42 PM by djhall.)
(15-05-2014 08:29 PM)Charis Wrote:  I.... uh....

Can I suck your finger?

Here:

Despite the intensive wedding photography crash course I have been getting for the last year or so, I am relieved my instinctive first reaction was still, "Damn.... lucky finger" right before "WTF is with the flash angle?" Shocking The reverse would have been too sad to live with...

If there is anything you just like doing for itself, just leave it as a hobby and enjoy it. I didn't see the technical critiques of every photo until I started the pro photography stuff. I didn't break down the structure of every song until I started music lessons. I liked playing with computers until I started doing IT for a living.

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
[+] 2 users Like djhall's post
15-05-2014, 09:33 PM
(15-05-2014 08:29 PM)Charis Wrote:  Can I suck your finger?

No. No you may not. ManlyGirl would not approve. And I'd just end up getting the shit kicked outta me by the both of you. No

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-05-2014, 09:36 PM
(15-05-2014 02:17 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 02:09 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  babies, man. They're good protein and the leftover stem cells help with muscle growth. Laugh out load

lol i take in a minimum of 3600 calories a day and I try to hit 5,000. My metabolism is off the chart between eating every 2 hours and working out 2.5 hours 6 days a week, plus 3 nights of cardio. My natural bodyweight is about 130 lbs, so it takes consistent obsession of calories to keep the weight on past 200....

"get in my belly!"

http://youtu.be/YoY_Fahp_Qc

2.5 hrs 6 days a week + 3 days a week of cardio? You're a beast! Impressive results though...

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
15-05-2014, 09:44 PM
I wasn't using flash.

I have daylight bulbs in my room. I hate "soft white" bulbs. I like crisper light.
and taaank you! *blushes*

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-05-2014, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2014 09:58 PM by djhall.)
(15-05-2014 09:44 PM)Charis Wrote:  I wasn't using flash.

I have daylight bulbs in my room. I hate "soft white" bulbs. I like crisper light.
and taaank you! *blushes*

Ahhh.. that color temperature is more similar to flash (6500K) than standard light bulbs, but it obviously wasn't on the camera and a mighty strange angle for someone using off camera strobes.

The shit you learn when you do photography. I never would have imagined the insane things pretty women think when they see pictures of themselves. Fat arms? The "bad" side of your face? Thick ankles? REALLY??? But I hear it so often that now it is becoming second nature to cover the upper arm with the veil, pull the dress over the ankles, etc. Women are amazingly insecure for such wondrous creatures.

Say, have you ever had a chance to see the real Phantom of the Opera? If not, I highly recommend it. I've been lucky enough to see the official production twice, and there is nothing like seeing the full live production.

16-05-2014, 03:18 PM

Can I suck your finger?

Here:

whose finger? Mine? well F@#$ yeah!...wait, that's not my finger Blink

Laugh out load Drooling

I kid I kid... Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
16-05-2014, 03:48 PM
(16-05-2014 03:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

Can I suck your finger?

Here:

whose finger? Mine? well F@#$ yeah!...wait, that's not my finger Blink

Laugh out load Drooling

I kid I kid... Smile

Does this guy know that I generally pounce on the men who are rather older than me? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
16-05-2014, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2014 03:57 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(16-05-2014 03:48 PM)Charis Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 03:18 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  whose finger? Mine? well F@#$ yeah!...wait, that's not my finger Blink

Laugh out load Drooling

I kid I kid... Smile

Does this guy know that I generally pounce on the men who are rather older than me? Tongue

Awesome, I like em young, my wife is 15 years younger than me Smile It helps them keep up Tongue

Pounce away, becareful though, you can't throw a steak into the bear cage then get upset when you get devoured... Cool

Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post