Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-05-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(21-05-2014 09:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm a little shy but

[Image: tumblr_mgxmnoai6W1qzcv7no1_500.png]

THIS IS THE BEST PHOT EVER!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like QUELSQUELS's post
22-05-2014, 09:24 AM

I'm not sure if you noticed or not but your cat is standing on your head in your jumper.
You need to take another photo, the cat is in the way.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-05-2014, 01:20 AM

Why are you wearing a ring on your ring finger? You aren't married, are you? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-05-2014, 02:20 AM
(23-05-2014 01:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

Why are you wearing a ring on your ring finger? You aren't married, are you? Consider

we like to marry 'em young in alabama.

edit: just looked at the picture again, that ring is on her right hand. it means nothing.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
23-05-2014, 12:34 PM
So a good friend of mine retired today, and had asked me to be the officiating officer. Quite an honor, so the wife and I spent the day retiring a good friend, he had served 24 years in the Navy, and would retire as a Chief Petty Officer today. Was a nice ceremony and there were about 150 people in attendance...good times.

[Image: nbyopi.jpg]

One of the people there had worked for me previously, and had been promoted to Petty Officer First Class soon after I transferred, he was there and humbled me greatly by telling me what a impact I had on his life personally and professionally. It is moments like these that make the grind worthwhile...

[Image: 25rml21.jpg]

Great way to spend a Friday; catching up with old friends and shipmates Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 11 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Mmmmm men in uniform...

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
23-05-2014, 12:38 PM
(23-05-2014 12:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So a good friend of mine retired today, and had asked me to be the officiating officer. Quite an honor, so the wife and I spent the day retiring a good friend, he had served 24 years in the Navy, and would retire as a Chief Petty Officer today. Was a nice ceremony and there were about 150 people in attendance...good times.

One of the people there had worked for me previously, and had been promoted to Petty Officer First Class soon after I transferred, he was there and humbled me greatly by telling me what a impact I had on his life personally and professionally. It is moments like these that make the grind worthwhile...

Did anybody tell you that you still look huge even with the uniform? Because you do.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
23-05-2014, 12:44 PM
(23-05-2014 12:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So a good friend of mine retired today, and had asked me to be the officiating officer. Quite an honor, so the wife and I spent the day retiring a good friend, he had served 24 years in the Navy, and would retire as a Chief Petty Officer today. Was a nice ceremony and there were about 150 people in attendance...good times.

Did anybody tell you that you still look huge even with the uniform? Because you do.

good to hear because I think I look tiny in this uniform, it makes me look about a foot wide lol. Horribly tight through the back and chest area, I had to take shallow breaths so I wouldn't pass out. Shocking Thumbsup

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-05-2014, 01:12 PM
(23-05-2014 12:44 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:38 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Did anybody tell you that you still look huge even with the uniform? Because you do.

good to hear because I think I look tiny in this uniform, it makes me look about a foot wide lol. Horribly tight through the back and chest area, I had to take shallow breaths so I wouldn't pass out. Shocking Thumbsup

Sort of jealous. I am working on losing my jiggle, it is almost gone, but I have to do nothing but cardio and abs workouts.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 01:16 PM
(23-05-2014 01:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:44 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  good to hear because I think I look tiny in this uniform, it makes me look about a foot wide lol. Horribly tight through the back and chest area, I had to take shallow breaths so I wouldn't pass out. Shocking Thumbsup

Sort of jealous. I am working on losing my jiggle, it is almost gone, but I have to do nothing but cardio and abs workouts.

ugh, that is a grind, I hate both of those. I prefer to pick things up and put them down over and over until I am drenched in sweat Drooling