Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-05-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(23-05-2014 01:16 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 01:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Sort of jealous. I am working on losing my jiggle, it is almost gone, but I have to do nothing but cardio and abs workouts.

ugh, that is a grind, I hate both of those. I prefer to pick things up and put them down over and over until I am drenched in sweat Drooling

like the commercial

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-05-2014, 01:52 PM
(23-05-2014 01:49 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 01:16 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ugh, that is a grind, I hate both of those. I prefer to pick things up and put them down over and over until I am drenched in sweat Drooling

like the commercial

hehe yup, my wife calls me her lunk, "I pick things up, and put them down!" Laughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
23-05-2014, 02:04 PM
(23-05-2014 01:52 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 01:49 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  like the commercial

hehe yup, my wife calls me her lunk, "I pick things up, and put them down!" Laughat

Yeah my heavy lifting will have to happen once all my jiggle is gone. Weeping

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-05-2014, 02:14 PM
(23-05-2014 02:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 01:52 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  hehe yup, my wife calls me her lunk, "I pick things up, and put them down!" Laughat

Yeah my heavy lifting will have to happen once all my jiggle is gone. Weeping

well if you are getting close to where you want to be, you can eat clean, lift weights and the resulting lean muscle gain will metabolize fat at a much higher rate. Win win Yes

either way, I wish you the best in achieving your goals.

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-05-2014, 02:32 PM
(23-05-2014 02:14 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 02:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah my heavy lifting will have to happen once all my jiggle is gone. Weeping

well if you are getting close to where you want to be, you can eat clean, lift weights and the resulting lean muscle gain will metabolize fat at a much higher rate. Win win Yes

either way, I wish you the best in achieving your goals.

Thanks, and good travels to you as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Some nice complimentary selfies from the big day.

[Image: IMG_1086.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1087.jpg]
[+] 21 users Like Ferdinand's post
23-05-2014, 09:42 PM
(23-05-2014 09:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Some nice complimentary selfies from the big day.

Great photos! Really pretty. Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-05-2014, 02:54 PM
(23-05-2014 01:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 12:44 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  good to hear because I think I look tiny in this uniform, it makes me look about a foot wide lol. Horribly tight through the back and chest area, I had to take shallow breaths so I wouldn't pass out. Shocking Thumbsup

Sort of jealous. I am working on losing my jiggle, it is almost gone, but I have to do nothing but cardio and abs workouts.

Crunches won't make you lose the gut. You might as well do squats, and work on the larger muscles. If you grow the legs, chest, back, you'll burn more calories and probably reach your goal faster. Otherwise you'll be a tree trunk with noodly appendages.
[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
24-05-2014, 04:33 PM
(23-05-2014 09:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Some nice complimentary selfies from the big day.

Congrats! awesome job YesThumbsupSmartass

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
24-05-2014, 04:37 PM
(24-05-2014 02:54 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 01:12 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Sort of jealous. I am working on losing my jiggle, it is almost gone, but I have to do nothing but cardio and abs workouts.

Crunches won't make you lose the gut. You might as well do squats, and work on the larger muscles. If you grow the legs, chest, back, you'll burn more calories and probably reach your goal faster. Otherwise you'll be a tree trunk with noodly appendages.

very true, you can't spot reduce, but you can spot build. Drooling

I tell people all the time when i see them doing a buzillion situps trying to make their waist smaller...you are better off doing a multi joint exercise like squats, crossfit, deadlifts etc, and it doesnt have to be a heavy weight, just good form and the volumization principle. It makes your whole body heat up when you do those types of exercises, and that means the sweet smell of burning fat....in fact a buzillion situps would make your waist thicker because abdominal muscles are slow twitch muscles and get thick with exercise Drooling