Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-08-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(09-08-2014 02:34 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Behold zeh great Escape Artist in the closest form to her actual self that she can present here without causing irreparable damage to your feeble heathen minds... Hobo Tongue

[Image: WIN_20140809_151240_zpscce4e58e.jpg]

[Image: WIN_20140809_151718_zpsfcceecec.jpg]

This ain't even her final form

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
09-08-2014, 04:30 PM
(09-08-2014 02:34 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Behold zeh great Escape Artist in the closest form to her actual self that she can present here without causing irreparable damage to your feeble heathen minds... Hobo Tongue

[Image: WIN_20140809_151240_zpscce4e58e.jpg]

[Image: WIN_20140809_151718_zpsfcceecec.jpg]

ahhh you're hair! It's so vibrant! It's lovely!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
09-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Thanks, everybody. Big Grin I love mah red hair... even if it is from a bottle Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
09-08-2014, 08:27 PM
(09-08-2014 04:47 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thanks, everybody. Big Grin I love mah red hair... even if it is from a bottle Tongue

No problem! Sometimes its those ones that you get in like Walmart that wind up being really pretty! I had a friend in college that we'd get bored with our hair butt we were cheap so we'd go through Walmart and go, "well this is a nice color, and this what I had last time, oh let's go with this one!" It was nice for me not not quite as nice for her since her hair was thicker and she'd have to get 2 boxes. Found that out the hard way Sad

09-08-2014, 08:44 PM
(09-08-2014 08:27 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 04:47 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Thanks, everybody. Big Grin I love mah red hair... even if it is from a bottle Tongue

No problem! Sometimes its those ones that you get in like Walmart that wind up being really pretty! I had a friend in college that we'd get bored with our hair butt we were cheap so we'd go through Walmart and go, "well this is a nice color, and this what I had last time, oh let's go with this one!" It was nice for me not not quite as nice for her since her hair was thicker and she'd have to get 2 boxes. Found that out the hard way Sad

Makes me wonder what cute picture the next person will post. Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-08-2014, 08:47 PM
(09-08-2014 08:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Makes me wonder what cute picture the next person will post. Tongue

Guess that means I can't post another picture of me

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-08-2014, 08:51 PM
(09-08-2014 08:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Makes me wonder what cute picture the next person will post. Tongue

Guess that means I can't post another picture of me

It just means you have to pose in a cute way! Like a kitty-cat (especially if you have cat ears laying around or just hold Tarturaus behind your head) or a dance move (funky chicken, shopping cart, ,any hip move really) or something like that! Big Grin

09-08-2014, 08:53 PM
(09-08-2014 08:51 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:47 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Guess that means I can't post another picture of me

It just means you have to pose in a cute way! Like a kitty-cat (especially if you have cat ears laying around or just hold Tarturaus behind your head) or a dance move (funky chicken, shopping cart, ,any hip move really) or something like that! Big Grin

Usually if I post in a cute way it turns out like serial killer creepy. It would have made it easier if he said hideous Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-08-2014, 09:05 PM
(09-08-2014 08:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:51 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  It just means you have to pose in a cute way! Like a kitty-cat (especially if you have cat ears laying around or just hold Tarturaus behind your head) or a dance move (funky chicken, shopping cart, ,any hip move really) or something like that! Big Grin

Usually if I post in a cute way it turns out like serial killer creepy. It would have made it easier if he said hideous Laugh out load

Aw man Sad that's harsh on yourself! Plus no one can't make a kitty cat pose creepy! Well unless you're going for creepy kat which y'know lol

09-08-2014, 09:07 PM
(09-08-2014 08:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:51 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  It just means you have to pose in a cute way! Like a kitty-cat (especially if you have cat ears laying around or just hold Tarturaus behind your head) or a dance move (funky chicken, shopping cart, ,any hip move really) or something like that! Big Grin

I don't get a serial killer vibe from you, yet...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF