Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-08-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(09-08-2014 09:05 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Usually if I post in a cute way it turns out like serial killer creepy. It would have made it easier if he said hideous Laugh out load

Aw man Sad that's harsh on yourself! Plus no one can't make a kitty cat pose creepy! Well unless you're going for creepy kat which y'know lol

I bet I could, get a knife, pour some ketchup on it and hold it in my mouth.

(09-08-2014 09:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Usually if I post in a cute way it turns out like serial killer creepy. It would have made it easier if he said hideous Laugh out load

I don't get a serial killer vibe from you, yet...

That's because you have only seen normal pictures of me. If you would have seen any of the pictures of me that others have took by surprise, you'd see it. I don't like my appearance so I don't take pictures too often anyways.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 09:27 PM
(09-08-2014 09:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:05 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Aw man Sad that's harsh on yourself! Plus no one can't make a kitty cat pose creepy! Well unless you're going for creepy kat which y'know lol

I bet I could, get a knife, pour some ketchup on it and hold it in my mouth.

(09-08-2014 09:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't get a serial killer vibe from you, yet...

That's because you have only seen normal pictures of me. If you would have seen any of the pictures of me that others have took by surprise, you'd see it. I don't like my appearance so I don't take pictures too often anyways.

Ah, ketchup, so many uses! And yeah, hardly any pictures taken by surprise are that pretty in general. I think it's part of people's cruel sense of humor when someone else doesn't expect to have their likeness preserved...damn picture sneaking people!

[Image: notagain.gif]
09-08-2014, 09:30 PM
(09-08-2014 09:27 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:11 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I bet I could, get a knife, pour some ketchup on it and hold it in my mouth.

Ah, ketchup, so many uses! And yeah, hardly any pictures taken by surprise are that pretty in general. I think it's part of people's cruel sense of humor when someone else doesn't expect to have their likeness preserved...damn picture sneaking people!

Well I didn't mean it like that, I mean like they say they are gonna take a picture before they do it but you have so little time to get ready for it and you can't keep taking pictures until you get one you like the most.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-08-2014, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:36 PM by Logisch.)
*goes back many pages and catches up on posts*

My my. We have some attractive members on here. Empirical evidence that atheists are awesome because smart is attractive.

[Image: avery-tex-wolf-o.gif?w=650]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-08-2014, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:41 PM by Logisch.)
Selfie from my engine bay. No engine. Now it's flinstone powered.
[Image: TmmqXcx.jpg]

Also, one night after a semi crash landing. But smiling because I'm alive.
[Image: SUMyc6k.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 15 users Like Logisch's post
09-08-2014, 09:47 PM
(09-08-2014 02:34 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Behold zeh great Escape Artist in the closest form to her actual self that she can present here without causing irreparable damage to your feeble heathen minds... Hobo Tongue

[Image: WIN_20140809_151240_zpscce4e58e.jpg]

[Image: WIN_20140809_151718_zpsfcceecec.jpg]

You're making me wanna go buy a bottle of colour! I did my hair like that a few years ago, it felt awesome to have such firey hair! I think the colour was called Hot Tamale.. and how hot it is!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
13-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Jammin' it out for my wife at our wedding.

[Image: ac9qY6b.jpg?1?1223]

Gettin' surgery...

[Image: KHrNNTh.jpg?5715]

This never gets old, I feel.

[Image: ocXYxr3.jpg]

Just Mark Twain and I reading some Huckleberry Finn

[Image: sNQPYO3.jpg]

My wife and I enjoying that California weather.

[Image: inRZXdN.jpg?1]

Fuck hipster glasses, this shit is Clark Kent glasses.

[Image: 3S6NPn9.jpg]

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."- Albert Einstein.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Steven Hawking
[+] 15 users Like Quantum1Connect's post
13-08-2014, 02:15 AM
(13-08-2014 12:49 AM)Quantum1Connect Wrote:  Jammin' it out for my wife at our wedding.

[Image: ac9qY6b.jpg?1?1223]

Gettin' surgery...

[Image: KHrNNTh.jpg?5715]

This never gets old, I feel.

[Image: ocXYxr3.jpg]

Just Mark Twain and I reading some Huckleberry Finn

[Image: sNQPYO3.jpg]

My wife and I enjoying that California weather.

[Image: inRZXdN.jpg?1]

Fuck hipster glasses, this shit is Clark Kent glasses.

[Image: 3S6NPn9.jpg]

Nice pics! I can't believe you're married though, you look about 18 haha

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
13-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Candid pic of me browsing the TTA forum.

[Image: post-32789-Lil-Bub-laptop-U4Nv.jpeg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 12 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
13-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Here is me when I cross dress.
[Image: DAF53AD1-3B82-414C-AC28-95F75C639460.png]
[+] 15 users Like Ferdinand's post