Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-01-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(31-01-2012 11:48 AM)kim Wrote:  
(31-01-2012 10:38 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Only thing I can get to and actually see the image is a chached page of the mobile version.

Can't see it.
Have you tried a mobile upload of photos here? Has anyone tried it -does it work?

I don't care for mobile platform at all ... even though I could see having my phone surgically implanted directly into my brain. Dodgy

I go on TTA from my phone but not on a mobile site. I didn't realize there was a mobile page. I have photobucket on my phone but it doesn't give me IMG links. Just shows the pics and an option to text or email it. When I email it it just sends a link to a cached looking mobile page with the pic and a bunch of hyperlinks that don't work.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2012, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 03:50 PM by FSM_scot.)
(31-01-2012 11:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dang, you're good.
Damn right I am! Big Grin
Sean Connery is the only actor in the world that can't do any accent properly including his own Scottish accent. No one in this country sounds like that.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
31-01-2012, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 06:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-01-2012 01:21 PM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  At my scariest...

Goddam, dude. You still got that cool ass hawg you rode in Easy Rider? And that's not you at your scariest, this is you at your scariest.

(30-01-2012 06:43 PM)arcticspear Wrote:  After another 16-hour day... Who has the energy to smile?

We're too old to be working 16 hour days, brother. That shit'll kill us.

(29-01-2012 03:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I should mention this is me before the zombie like avatar infection started by lucradis's avatar.

Has anyone even started working on an antidote yet? Didn't we just get a doctor from Turkey here the other day? Maybe we should task them.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-02-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:Goddam, dude. You still got that cool ass hawg you rode in Easy Rider? And that's not you at your scariest, this is you at your scariest.

DH was one of the grand marshalls at the Love Ride (big charity Harley thing in LA) so I can claim to have ridden with him... and 25,000 other bikers.
01-02-2012, 02:02 PM
(31-01-2012 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Has anyone even started working on an antidote yet? Didn't we just get a doctor from Turkey here the other day? Maybe we should task them.

Have you tried praying?.

Its a bit like the avatar equivelant of herpes. When you have it you're stuck with it and hope your wife believes you when you tell her you got it from a toilet seat.Dodgy

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-02-2012, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 04:42 PM by germanyt.)
(02-12-2011 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: germanytlat.jpg]

Found a slightly more recent picture. I got my photobucket to work from my phone. Except for bodyfat this is about my size now. I've dropped about 15lbs of BF mostly noticable in my waist, chest/armpit area, and glutes (ass).

[Image: 1eu5GPa3vH1V29EAksC21GZiyZh9560683-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG00334-20110406-14121.jpg]

Front page of the Everett newspaper the day after we pulled back in from a 7 month deployment.
[Image: Homecoming.jpg]
That's my mormon buddy in the background holding his son for the first time.

And my evil bride totally owning me with wedding cake.
[Image: eatupdr1.jpg]

This was an LSU game back in 08 IIRC. Huge comeback to win in the 4th quarter. We stuck around for about an hour after the game was over and took pictures.
[Image: DSC00510.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 5 users Like germanyt's post
02-02-2012, 10:45 AM
[Image: tta.jpg]

There ya go. Smile
[+] 5 users Like queenschosen's post
02-02-2012, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 11:19 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
I would do it but i don't know how on this. I changed my Avatar to me. It's me in York in the UK.
02-02-2012, 11:10 AM
[Image: gocart2.jpg]

[Image: gocart-1.jpg]

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 4 users Like k37713's post
02-02-2012, 12:19 PM
(02-02-2012 10:45 AM)queenschosen Wrote:  [Image: tta.jpg]

There ya go. Smile

Uh oh Jeremy. The Landlord is here.

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post