Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-11-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(20-11-2014 07:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-11-2014 06:56 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sadly, no.

Give it time, brother. Give it time.
[Image: moobs-3.jpg]

[Image: 1287212.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
20-11-2014, 08:01 PM
It's getting so I'm almost afraid to see what you post in picture threads. Sadcryface
That chick is smokin'! Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
21-11-2014, 01:34 AM
Put my mohawk up for realz now that it's finally long enough and went to the lounge for a nice cigar.
[Image: nxjarsM.jpg]

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 15 users Like Logisch's post
21-11-2014, 03:39 AM
Ah that reminds me of a friend from university. She had a piercing through the septum of her nose and would often stick a bone or ring through it. And then she took to wearing smart suits. She said that people into piercings would hate her wearing a suit and people who wore suits hated her piercing. I thought it sounded like a cool idea.
[+] 7 users Like Mathilda's post
21-11-2014, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 10:46 AM by yakherder.)
(20-11-2014 10:18 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I did the Tour de Shenzhen on Tuesday to raise money for charity Smile

[Image: 1538p4n.jpg]

EF, I worked for them a bit in Hangzhou. I spent about a month in Shenzhen, and though I had some good times, it was quickly driving me crazy so I had to go somewhere else. That's got me feeling all nostalgic nonetheless, though. I'm actually kind of jealous. Sometimes I wish I'd just stayed in China, even though I couldn't take my guns with me :/

A few pics from Shenzhen from January, 2005 (I have even less hair now).

Winter in Shenzhen provided perfect beach weather. The people up front were my friends who didn't want to get wet yet, the guy swimming in the background is me.

Happy Valley Amusement Park, Shenzhen.

Forgive the chopsticks in the rice. The person holding the camera didn't know any better Tongue Note the old ass cell phone on the table. I got pretty proficient at texting in Chinese using the keypad based pinyin input. I'm sure it's much easier now.

Choking out a pirate statue at Happy Valley

'Murican Canadian
[+] 11 users Like yakherder's post
21-11-2014, 12:03 PM
(21-11-2014 10:41 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Forgive the chopsticks in the rice. The person holding the camera didn't know any better Tongue Note the old ass cell phone on the table. I got pretty proficient at texting in Chinese using the keypad based pinyin input. I'm sure it's much easier now.

I think the mowing down of food is my favourite. We need to start a thread of just pics of people doing a full-on food chomp. Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like LadyJane's post
21-11-2014, 01:26 PM
(21-11-2014 12:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 10:41 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Forgive the chopsticks in the rice. The person holding the camera didn't know any better Tongue Note the old ass cell phone on the table. I got pretty proficient at texting in Chinese using the keypad based pinyin input. I'm sure it's much easier now.

I think the mowing down of food is my favourite. We need to start a thread of just pics of people doing a full-on food chomp. Big Grin

I would buy a camera just to upload there everyday since I pretty much do that everyday Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-11-2014, 02:29 PM
(21-11-2014 01:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-11-2014 12:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I think the mowing down of food is my favourite. We need to start a thread of just pics of people doing a full-on food chomp. Big Grin

I would buy a camera just to upload there everyday since I pretty much do that everyday Laugh out load

I do that 2- 6 times a day. Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
26-11-2014, 05:16 AM
(13-11-2014 10:41 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  I'm going to get so much flack for this...

Damn, these ladies look good here.

Heart

Nobody's gonna give you flak for preaching the truth, brother (and damn if it ain't the truth).

Also shows how unacquainted you are with our female population base; a good portion of them are checking out the chicks just as much as you are. Thumbsup

(14-11-2014 05:18 PM)TN Skeptic Wrote:  It's supposed to be record lows today with temps dipping into the teens. So I am rocking the plaid flannel tonight! Gotta love the Al Borland style!
[Image: 2num6hh.jpg]

Sorry....you were saying something about flannel? I got lost in your eyes for a bit. Angel

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
26-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Re: RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(26-11-2014 05:16 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Nobody's gonna give you flak for preaching the truth, brother (and damn if it ain't the truth).

Also shows how unacquainted you are with our female population base...

Yeah, still a newbie here. But in the short time I've been here, I have learned the error of that earlier post.

Now back to drooling.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post