Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-04-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(03-04-2015 10:37 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  [quote='LadyWallFlower' pid='759485' dateline='1428066048']

Aww thank you! Since the last time I had it cut into a bob I haven't tortured it with hair dyes and blow dryers and it has remained somewhat healthy. I should be taking better care of it still though.

I've been doing the same with my hair. I tortured my hair with dyes and bleaches a couple months ago and fried my ends so bad that I had to cut a few inches. So I'm giving my hair a break now. Smile

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
03-04-2015, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 08:11 PM by yakherder.)
A few random pics, some new some old.

My new life in Canada with my son and pug. I swear this is not photoshopped in any way.
[Image: E7V9nWE.jpg]

The pug.
[Image: yUAktuj.jpg]

Red Rock Canyon (near Las Vegas)
[Image: udjuP6m.jpg]

Hiking in Death Valley
[Image: 09jbepS.jpg]

On a Lake Champlain ferry with my son
[Image: CxC3gPr.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 18 users Like yakherder's post
03-04-2015, 01:13 PM
(03-04-2015 12:02 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 10:33 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I took that photo and my camera had a filter that makes everything black and white except everything that is blue Tongue

I had one that was like that. It had greens in it too. It was really cool! I wonder if they still have those sort of cameras?

Mine's a Sony RX100, so it's not really old. It has the same effect for greens, reds and yellows, along with many other cool effects. It's a 2012 model, so I guess there must be more like it around Smile

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-04-2015, 01:24 PM
(03-04-2015 01:13 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 12:02 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I had one that was like that. It had greens in it too. It was really cool! I wonder if they still have those sort of cameras?

Mine's a Sony RX100, so it's not really old. It has the same effect for greens, reds and yellows, along with many other cool effects. It's a 2012 model, so I guess there must be more like it around Smile

The one I used was around 2006-2007? Maybe even before then, depending on when I got it. I haven't messed around with any cameras lately as much as I used to. My good camera is locked up in storage in Ohio as I've been moving around quite a bit. I have tried one of those hipstery film cameras with filters already on them. Haven't developed it yet though!

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
03-04-2015, 02:06 PM
I guess I'm sort of a nerd. Not like the cool nerds that go to all the conventions and stuff these days, just a regular nerd...

And here is me with a monkey...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 15 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
03-04-2015, 02:34 PM
(03-04-2015 02:06 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  And here is me with a monkey...

That is quite possibly the coolest post in this entire thread. Now I need a picture of me with a monkey, just so I can look at people and say, "and here is me with a monkey", flash the pic, then casually walk away.

Bowing

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 10 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-04-2015, 05:28 PM
(03-04-2015 12:33 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 12:23 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Maybe the consumer models? I haven't seen the new ones. My old one had it. Big Grin

I know it was a Canon Powershot camera. Definitely came in handy for my Myspace days. Laugh out load I even still have an old photo from high school using that exact filter actually. Blush

Are you going to post it or what? Wink If you're too shy you can send it just to me. Angel Tongue ahah lol

By the way, mine was a Pentax... damn, I can't remember the model! But I used to take a lot of pics with that. And videos. Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
03-04-2015, 07:49 PM
(03-04-2015 05:28 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 12:33 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I know it was a Canon Powershot camera. Definitely came in handy for my Myspace days. Laugh out load I even still have an old photo from high school using that exact filter actually. Blush

Are you going to post it or what? Wink If you're too shy you can send it just to me. Angel Tongue ahah lol

By the way, mine was a Pentax... damn, I can't remember the model! But I used to take a lot of pics with that. And videos. Big Grin

[Image: i1ldok.jpg]

Nah. Not embarrassed. Not afraid to show off my apparent expert knowledge on Myspace angles. Cool

I honestly didn't know Pentax made digital cameras. I had a film camera by Pentax, but then I thought they got bought out? Maybe I'm thinking of a different company.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 12 users Like kristenkjordan's post
03-04-2015, 07:52 PM
(03-04-2015 07:49 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 05:28 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Are you going to post it or what? Wink If you're too shy you can send it just to me. Angel Tongue ahah lol

[Image: i1ldok.jpg]

Nah. Not embarrassed. Not afraid to show off my apparent expert knowledge on Myspace angles. Cool

Bowing

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-04-2015, 11:05 PM
lol let's have a Myspace Monday! We can share all our emo photos Laugh out load

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.