Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-04-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
I paid a visit to Newgrange yesterday. It's a passage tomb that was built more than 5,000 years ago, with a little from those ancient aliens of course.

[Image: 18Clr6h.jpg]

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 15 users Like Marozz's post
10-04-2015, 08:51 PM
I like to play dress up... Banana_zorro

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 7 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
10-04-2015, 09:08 PM
(10-04-2015 06:32 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I paid a visit to Newgrange yesterday. It's a passage tomb that was built more than 5,000 years ago, with a little from those ancient aliens of course.

So I googled passage tomb and still got no fucking clue what it is. Road to nowhere?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-04-2015, 02:34 PM
So after being sick for a month, bronchitis, followed by an infection of the lungs from the bronchitis, followed by a bout of food poisoning, today was day two back in the gym, my lines are a bit blurry from sitting around feeling sorry for myself eating like a fat kid on death row....but I am starting to feel the strength coming back. Big Grin

[Image: jt19w9.jpg]

[Image: 313rgxx.jpg]

blurry pics, was shaking after my 2.5 hour workout bombing back, shoulders, biceps and forearms Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 10 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-04-2015, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2015 02:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-04-2015 02:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  blurry pics, was shaking after my 2.5 hour workout bombing back, shoulders, ...

I've said it before GwoG, those are sick delts. I don't think there are many bodybuilders who show as well, especially your mutant rear delt.

(19-04-2015 02:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ... and forearms Weeping

Yeah, well that's why you ain't gonna be a bodybuilder. I wouldn't even bother with them myself. Not enough meat on them to make a difference in my blood sugars.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-04-2015, 02:59 PM
(19-04-2015 02:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 02:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  blurry pics, was shaking after my 2.5 hour workout bombing back, shoulders, ...

I've said it before GwoG, those are sick delts. I don't think there are many bodybuilders who show as well, especially your mutant rear delt.

(19-04-2015 02:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ... and forearms Weeping

Yeah, well that's why you ain't gonna be a bodybuilder. I wouldn't even bother with them myself. Not enough meat on them to make a difference in my blood sugars.

shoulders have always been something I concentrated on, as they give me the mirage of a tiny bit of width, since I have narrow clavicles and a tiny bone structure. Only thing I do for forearms is I refuse to use straps, so i have strong grip strength, and at the end I will do 35, 40, 45, 50 lb hammer curls to try to put a line or two in my sticks lol Weeping but yeah, my genes suck overall, especially when you consider i have the bone structure of a 10 yo girl. but meh, I love working out anyway, doing okay for an ol man Drooling

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
20-04-2015, 09:00 AM
(19-04-2015 02:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So after being sick for a month, bronchitis, followed by an infection of the lungs from the bronchitis, followed by a bout of food poisoning, today was day two back in the gym, my lines are a bit blurry from sitting around feeling sorry for myself eating like a fat kid on death row....but I am starting to feel the strength coming back. Big Grin

blurry pics, was shaking after my 2.5 hour workout bombing back, shoulders, biceps and forearms Weeping

Those camera angels are really bad. It makes you look like a chronic masturbator.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
20-04-2015, 09:09 AM
(20-04-2015 09:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 02:34 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So after being sick for a month, bronchitis, followed by an infection of the lungs from the bronchitis, followed by a bout of food poisoning, today was day two back in the gym, my lines are a bit blurry from sitting around feeling sorry for myself eating like a fat kid on death row....but I am starting to feel the strength coming back. Big Grin

Those camera angels are really bad. It makes you look like a chronic masturbator.

hehe yeah it is hard to hold a iphone with my hand shaking and try to get the light needed to create the mirage I have some muscle on me Flex but yeah, is it obvious I am um...right handed? Drooling

20-04-2015, 09:19 AM
I am not very tech savvy, but my new avatar is me. Angel Working on getting some more photos up. Blush

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
[+] 14 users Like Kitty Galore's post
20-04-2015, 09:22 AM
(20-04-2015 09:19 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  I am not very tech savvy, but my new avatar is me. Angel Working on getting some more photos up. Blush

and the pic matches the name Smile Evil_monster

Thumbsup