Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-06-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(26-06-2015 04:34 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Good grief, what's with all the meatheads around here? Guys, it was just what Archie Bunker called his atheist son-in-law, not a suggestion for the atheist lifestyle!

The only way my arms can be mistaken for pythons is if you have an albino python, and it's starving to death. Tongue

I'm really more the "dirty heathen biker" type... minus all the facial hair. Bet you can't roll 'em that fat. Takes a decade in the joint. Pun intended.

[Image: Richie061315_zpsuvmzawla.jpg]

You might not have pythons, but I ain't gonna lie, you're sporting a pretty badass look. I'm actually kinda intimidated.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
26-06-2015, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2015 07:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2015 10:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 09:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Booo! I love to see pictures of everyone!!

I've put one up here, I still look like that.

Repost it pavlov. Don't make them wade through 650 pages to find you. And don't make me repost it for you. You fuckers do realize I got dossiers on everyone of your sorry blasphemous heathen asses right?

There's a man going around taking names.

(just kidding, brother, but yeah repost your pic. Tongue )

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Girlyman - Johnny Cash... good call! Great quote!! Mad props (or whatever the kids are sayin', these days).

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
26-06-2015, 07:33 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1435368600590_zpsica6qskd_edit_14...e5ryof.jpg]
[+] 16 users Like pablo's post
26-06-2015, 07:41 PM
all of you heathens are so beautiful!! Heart

thanks for posting your faces! I love seeing them!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 5 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
26-06-2015, 08:13 PM
Pablo, you look like a dude I used to ride with, before I became a guest of the State.

Miss that guy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-06-2015, 08:48 PM
(26-06-2015 07:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: FB_IMG_1435368600590_zpsica6qskd_edit_14...e5ryof.jpg]

For some reason, I figured you looked like your avatar. Guess I was wrong.....or was I?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
26-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Clap seriously folks, sometimes I get so giddy being able to see all your faces!!!! Just love it. Here's mine again just so we're all even Big Grin

[Image: MVbCpSl.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 23 users Like Smercury44's post
26-06-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2015 10:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-06-2015 08:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Clap seriously folks, sometimes I get so giddy being able to see all your faces!!!! Just love it. Here's mine again just so we're all even Big Grin

I get giddy too! ... God save your sorry hellbound heathen souls.You're all gong to Hell.

[Image: bob_1.jpg]

[Image: bob_2.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 15 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-06-2015, 09:15 PM
(26-06-2015 08:13 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Pablo, you look like a dude I used to ride with, before I became a guest of the State.

Miss that guy.

People tell me I look familiar a lot.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post