Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-07-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(03-07-2015 09:16 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I went in a tank this week, after running the Canada race that I didn't train at all for this year (I was only one minute off from last year Sleepy )

[Image: 11119767_10153186017423551_6176072401163...xnmh29.jpg]

[Image: can_zpsgulkgk1c.jpg]

Cool

[Image: ea007e3e-f34b-439b-a19f-ffd51263594f_zpsopau0oxq.jpg]

That's so friggin badass! Bowing Rumble on over and pick me up! Shy
We could scare the crap out e'erbody! You drive, I'll shoot! Evil_monster

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-07-2015, 12:55 PM
(26-06-2015 08:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Clap seriously folks, sometimes I get so giddy being able to see all your faces!!!! Just love it. Here's mine again just so we're all even Big Grin

[Image: MVbCpSl.jpg]

I don't connect for some time and here's what I miss! Tongue Awesome pic!

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
03-07-2015, 01:56 PM
LadyJane - I don't know which is sexier, an attractive Lady in a tank, or that photo you captured of a rare Sherman Firefly, mounting the British 17-pounder longbarrel antitank gun on an American M-4 chassis.

Either way, kudos! Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
03-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Yak - Fort Polk is an hour north of where I went to my last two years of college and my first year of grad school (McNeese State University), and about 45 mins west of where my parents live now, in Alexandria. One of my best friends from highschool, with whom I have unfortunately lost touch, was an OPFOR Sergeant at Polk around 1998-2000. I've heard some great stories of their realism programs out there. Smile

In late 2001 he transferred to another unit, for some reason, and we lost touch.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
03-07-2015, 11:16 PM
(03-07-2015 01:56 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  LadyJane - I don't know which is sexier, an attractive Lady in a tank, or that photo you captured of a rare Sherman Firefly, mounting the British 17-pounder longbarrel antitank gun on an American M-4 chassis.

Either way, kudos! Smile

That particular one served in Korea. I really liked the scope, crystal clear after all this time.
03-07-2015, 11:54 PM
(03-07-2015 10:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 07:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ... not to mention the 52s going at it from nine miles up ... can't hear them, can't see them unless you're paying attention, and then a stick of 51 750-lb bombs starts walking. Three-ship flights.

Hell of a way to wake up, I imagine.

Last year we were doing joint readiness training at Fort Polk, LA. It is in this type of training where they do more extended, realistic training than the typical single missions. Basically, it's a big area complete with fake villages and civilian actors and OPFOR combatants and everything, all of us (even the civilians) attached to the MILES system, which for those who don't know is basically an advanced version of laser tag for military training where the guns fire blanks but have laser emitters attached that are triggered by the vibration of the blanks being fired. On our way into the battlefield, so to speak, our convoy, the 2nd of two in our unit, got ambushed before we even reached our forward operating base. The first convoy made it and didn't even realize what had happened.

Anyway, so they were holding us in this little town and had us sleeping on the floor with goats (I have goat pictures), which was a pretty good deal compared to the infantry guys out sleeping in poison ivy and fending off snakes and chiggers (yes, even in training shit sucks Tongue). We were woken up at about 2:00 am when friendly forces from a different unit, who still didn't realize we were there, mounted an attack on the town. Now they have these guys called OCs that run around with these special blue guns, and they're sort of like referees. They have the ability to auto kill you if you die in a manner that the MILES system wouldn't pick up, such as being hit with indirect fire or artillery or something. With nothing else to do, we sat out on the porch of our prisoner/goat shack and watched the battle, wishing we had some popcorn to go with it, anxiously awaiting our rescuers to get us out and get us back into the "game."

Then there was a sonic boom and the OC auto killed all of us. Good times. We all pretty much immediately started laughing hysterically, including the OC and the two hostiles that were hit by the air strike (compared to the 12 or so friendly fire casualties in the prisoner shack).

Later in that same training (we get revived after spending the night in a mock morgue), I was once again taken out by aircraft, though this time it was at least not friendly fire. I was up on a roof in one of the villages trying to get a better position overlooking a battle taking place and I heard a helicopter coming nearby. We're so used to the helicopters being on our side that it didn't even click that, because we were turning our focus away from fighting insurgencies and more towards the possibility of fighting other modern forces, they might give our enemies aircraft this time. I found out that was the case when it opened up on me with whatever heavy machine gun it had on board and, once again, my little MILES sensor went off and was like "you're dead again dumbass."

Times like that I'm genuinely thankful I at least have some sort of outlet to get away from civilian life for a while Tongue

Goat pics!
[Image: 0xgUHVH.jpg]

[Image: EBBBTMk.jpg]

[Image: jAoD9NO.jpg]

Dude you're gonna make all the Arab men horny!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-07-2015, 11:56 PM
(03-07-2015 11:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  That particular one served in Korea. I really liked the scope, crystal clear after all this time.

Personally I don't care about the tank. It's just nice to put a face to the name. Thumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
04-07-2015, 01:57 AM
(03-07-2015 10:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 07:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ... not to mention the 52s going at it from nine miles up ... can't hear them, can't see them unless you're paying attention, and then a stick of 51 750-lb bombs starts walking. Three-ship flights.

Hell of a way to wake up, I imagine.

Last year we were doing joint readiness training at Fort Polk, LA. It is in this type of training where they do more extended, realistic training than the typical single missions. Basically, it's a big area complete with fake villages and civilian actors and OPFOR combatants and everything, all of us (even the civilians) attached to the MILES system, which for those who don't know is basically an advanced version of laser tag for military training where the guns fire blanks but have laser emitters attached that are triggered by the vibration of the blanks being fired. On our way into the battlefield, so to speak, our convoy, the 2nd of two in our unit, got ambushed before we even reached our forward operating base. The first convoy made it and didn't even realize what had happened.

Anyway, so they were holding us in this little town and had us sleeping on the floor with goats (I have goat pictures), which was a pretty good deal compared to the infantry guys out sleeping in poison ivy and fending off snakes and chiggers (yes, even in training shit sucks Tongue). We were woken up at about 2:00 am when friendly forces from a different unit, who still didn't realize we were there, mounted an attack on the town. Now they have these guys called OCs that run around with these special blue guns, and they're sort of like referees. They have the ability to auto kill you if you die in a manner that the MILES system wouldn't pick up, such as being hit with indirect fire or artillery or something. With nothing else to do, we sat out on the porch of our prisoner/goat shack and watched the battle, wishing we had some popcorn to go with it, anxiously awaiting our rescuers to get us out and get us back into the "game."

Then there was a sonic boom and the OC auto killed all of us. Good times. We all pretty much immediately started laughing hysterically, including the OC and the two hostiles that were hit by the air strike (compared to the 12 or so friendly fire casualties in the prisoner shack).

Later in that same training (we get revived after spending the night in a mock morgue), I was once again taken out by aircraft, though this time it was at least not friendly fire. I was up on a roof in one of the villages trying to get a better position overlooking a battle taking place and I heard a helicopter coming nearby. We're so used to the helicopters being on our side that it didn't even click that, because we were turning our focus away from fighting insurgencies and more towards the possibility of fighting other modern forces, they might give our enemies aircraft this time. I found out that was the case when it opened up on me with whatever heavy machine gun it had on board and, once again, my little MILES sensor went off and was like "you're dead again dumbass."

Times like that I'm genuinely thankful I at least have some sort of outlet to get away from civilian life for a while Tongue

Goat pics!

So, who pulled CQ?
04-07-2015, 06:21 AM
(04-07-2015 01:57 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 10:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Last year we were doing joint readiness training at Fort Polk, LA. It is in this type of training where they do more extended, realistic training than the typical single missions. Basically, it's a big area complete with fake villages and civilian actors and OPFOR combatants and everything, all of us (even the civilians) attached to the MILES system, which for those who don't know is basically an advanced version of laser tag for military training where the guns fire blanks but have laser emitters attached that are triggered by the vibration of the blanks being fired. On our way into the battlefield, so to speak, our convoy, the 2nd of two in our unit, got ambushed before we even reached our forward operating base. The first convoy made it and didn't even realize what had happened.

Goat pics!

So, who pulled CQ?

One of the goats.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
05-07-2015, 06:56 PM
So July 4th the wife and I went to our favorite place to walk, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Virginia. We have been there literally hundreds of times as we get season passes each year now for 5 years, and go there 3 times a week on average to walk, and yet, we had never taken a picture in this photo area....so we did. Blush

I think the captions below us are so funny, and so true. Laughat

[Image: 2m6veh0.jpg]

[Image: 1ilu1u.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post