Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(06-07-2015 05:03 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 04:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Facepalm I think you would have to become a different person to have an ugly look.

Honestly, you should see me in person. I look like a shadow of the person you see in that picture.

We all have those days where we don't look our best, just keep on being you, let your personality be your presentation.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-07-2015, 05:23 PM
(06-07-2015 04:55 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Going for the ugly look. I think I succeeded Tongue

[Image: DDF48359-970F-4E38-BD7B-3F8A401DE383_zps2txi1opy.jpg]

I think you would need to try harder to get to ugly. You are a handsome young man. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
06-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Yeah, your personality shows in the pic, no doubt. That's a hard thing to capture, too.
06-07-2015, 08:45 PM
He's adorable!

(Not as adorable as his attempt to grow facial hair... but definitely a cutie. The ladies'll be all over you in a coupla years, if they aren't already.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-07-2015, 10:38 PM
(06-07-2015 04:55 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Going for the ugly look. I think I succeeded Tongue

[Image: DDF48359-970F-4E38-BD7B-3F8A401DE383_zps2txi1opy.jpg]

I can't like this pic because of your caption. I disagree whole heartedly, dude. You're quite handsome, so own it. Confidence is sexy.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
06-07-2015, 10:38 PM
(06-07-2015 08:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  He's adorable!

(Not as adorable as his attempt to grow facial hair... but definitely a cutie. The ladies'll be all over you in a coupla years, if they aren't already.)

It's called the Neglect Style. It's all natural.

I'm eighteen, and I'm very inept at attracting the ladies.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
06-07-2015, 11:00 PM
(06-07-2015 10:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 08:45 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  He's adorable!

It's called the Neglect Style. It's all natural.

Looks don't have much to do with attraction, bud. They help, don't get me wrong, but take it from an ugly sumbitch, when your heart's in the right place, you look better for it.
[+] 6 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-07-2015, 11:27 PM
She's right, you know, about the confidence=sexy thing. That's why it appears sometimes that the asshole guys get all the girls. Younger women, especially, tend to mistake assholery for inner confidence.

Confidence comes not from acting confident only, but having something about you that is worth a damn. Also, don't fall for the easy trap of disrespecting women in order to seem more confident-- this will work in certain circumstances, but you do not want the kind of women this will attract! I say again: you do NOT want this.

Read some good books. Get some good hobbies. Perfect the art of the conversation and the genuine compliment. And most importantly, have your life arranged so you're just genuinely happy to know her, and don't need her to go home with you (or whatever your arrangement is) to feel any differently about yourself.

You're really smart, well-written (I don't know if that translates to well-spoken, but I'm sure it's a start!), and have a budding handsomeness to you. Best compliment I can give you, as a dude.

Give it time and you'll be making the rest of us jealous. Right now you're just in Practice Mode, anyway; it's highly unlikely your Dream Woman will come along when you're not even 25 yet, and so your only job now is to get your life together and figure out how to first be a true friend and equal to the woman who IS worth it.

I've seen in the photos that you have good female friends around you, and Chas too, who seems like a pretty awesome person. They'll give you lots of good advice, if you stop listening to your screaming hormones (including the puppylove/depression Dopamine centers) and start really paying attention to them. And of course, there's always us! Smile

Okay, gotta go load my gear into the car for the morning drive. Good luck, kid!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 7 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
07-07-2015, 01:09 AM
(06-07-2015 10:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm eighteen, and I'm very inept at attracting the ladies.

You'll figure it out soon enough Wink Or some lady will figure it out for you Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-07-2015, 01:47 AM
(06-07-2015 10:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It's called the Neglect Style. It's all natural.

Take up the drums. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.