Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-07-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Posted this in the "Sorry, Nurse" section, but I suppose it's supposed to go here. So enough supposition:

[Image: familyXBoxplaying_zpsb2clblfy.jpg]

Taken a couple days ago during my trip to Kansas, where I learned JUST how out of practice I am at XBox as my son beat me so badly that my Beloved started running out of ways to mock me.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 15 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2015, 10:02 AM
(10-07-2015 09:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Posted this in the "Sorry, Nurse" section, but I suppose it's supposed to go here. So enough supposition:

Taken a couple days ago during my trip to Kansas, where I learned JUST how out of practice I am at XBox as my son beat me so badly that my Beloved started running out of ways to mock me.

I dream of the day my son(s) are old enough to enjoy XBox. I'm getting kind of tired of the same 3 or 4 episodes of Diego that have been pretty much on a constant loop for the past year.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-07-2015, 10:03 AM
(07-07-2015 08:59 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Reminds me of a cartoon I saw at a guitar forum i used to frequent:

[Image: ay3ub8.jpg]
Jeez.
I used to play bass, then I switched to keyboards....

I'm batting zero, aren't I? Sad

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
10-07-2015, 10:06 AM
(10-07-2015 09:52 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Posted this in the "Sorry, Nurse" section, but I suppose it's supposed to go here. So enough supposition:

My teenager has given up calling me out on Madden or Call of Duty.....

No mercy!!!!! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like ohio_drg's post
10-07-2015, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 10:38 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
I got to school him about some fun stuff, too.

Took my son for a full afternoon to "Science City", in KCMO, where we played a game in which you build the gene for keratin by assembling the "falling" (down the big screen in front of us) base pair sequence with foot panels, a la Dance Dance Revolution.

[Image: coledad_zpsrexcwlpq.jpg]

Even though his mom is also a scientist (in genetics, which is why I was trying to show him "what Mommy does for a living"), we left her at home for the day, so I could get some serious Dad Time, and she could finally get some NotMomRightNow Time. Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 13 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2015, 10:40 AM
(10-07-2015 10:02 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I dream of the day my son(s) are old enough to enjoy XBox. I'm getting kind of tired of the same 3 or 4 episodes of Diego that have been pretty much on a constant loop for the past year.

I remember teaching my son how to play Total Annihilation ... now the little knucklehead kicks the shit out of me regularly.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
10-07-2015, 10:43 AM
(10-07-2015 10:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I got to school him about some fun stuff, too.

Took my son for a full afternoon to "Science City", in KCMO, where we played a game in which you build the gene for keratin by assembling the "falling" (down the big screen in front of us) base pair sequence with foot panels, a la Dance Dance Revolution.

[Image: coledad_zpsrexcwlpq.jpg]

Even though his mom is also a scientist (in genetics, which is why I was trying to show him "what Mommy does for a living"), we left her at home for the day, so I could get some serious Dad Time, and she could finally get some NotMomRightNow Time. Tongue

I'm really quite anxious for mine to be old enough that I can do stuff like that, though even now I've found some things we both enjoy Tongue

I took my oldest (3 1/2) foraging once and showed him which mushrooms are okay to eat and which aren't. There's one that's quite easy to gather if you know where to look that is highly sought after by the local natural remedy wackos because they think it's more than just another mushroom. In a short time we gathered enough that we could have easily sold them for around $600 to a health food store. I promised him that we could go to the insectarium this weekend. That's been his fascination ever since I took him out and let him watch a spider eating another bug in its web.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
10-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Awesome, Yakherder! Your kids are so lucky to have a dad like that.

Wish I could click the "Like" button several times on that post. Smile

10-07-2015, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 10:59 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
When I drive long-distance, especially in the boonies and/or at the wee-hours (this was both), sometimes I listen to the Christian talk channels in the low-FM freqs because they make me angry enough to stay awake.

This morning, they were talking about the danger of fathers who don't set a "Godly example", and advising the women listening to stay away from such men... even implied some pretty awful things about atheist fathers.

It's pretty clear from the responses I've already seen on this board that they're right. Wink Laugh out load

(Edit to add: In case it's not clear that I'm being facetious, I'll include what they said about atheistic fathers... they were talking about how--apparently--God commanded the Rules for the only way to be a father, husband, etc. According to the radio-preacher, once one rejects those Rules, anything goes. He didn't come right out and call us cheaters and child molesters, but kept asking "If you don't obey God's Command to _____, why not ____?", and included sleeping around and touching your children. I'm not sure whether that made me angrier than the following suggestion, that the most dangerous part about us was that we obeyed Satan's command to question God, as in the Garden, and that teaching our children to be skeptics and to believe in the rules of science instead of God's Laws was tantamount to abuse. Even implied at one point that because we tried to be their friend "instead of" being a Patriarch/Authority Figure, we would make them gay. It would have been a pretty good comedy show if he wasn't totally serious.)

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2015, 10:57 AM
(10-07-2015 10:49 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  When I drive long-distance, especially in the boonies and/or at the wee-hours (this was both), sometimes I listen to the Christian talk channels in the low-FM freqs because they make me angry enough to stay awake.

This morning, they were talking about the danger of fathers who don't set a "Godly example", and advising the women listening to stay away from such men... even implied some pretty awful things about atheist fathers.

It's pretty clear from the responses I've already seen on this board that they're right. Wink Laugh out load

I've found myself on Christian radio more than a few times. I can't say why, but it's entertaining. Irrational or not, all the other stations mostly just talk about celebrity gossip and shit like that. Even religulous chat is more thought provoking than that.

Our most recent parenting issue regarding religion is that while I was away doing my training the other week, one of our cats died. Someone, probably another kid at daycare, told him the cat is up in the sky now. By the time I got back he was dead set on finding a ladder long enough to get her back. Not that I was anxious for it to happen, but it was expected and I already had a plan for the talk I was going to give him on the subject. Missed my chance since it happened while I was away and the fantasy version of what death is reached his ears before mine did :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post