Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-07-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Ugh, Yakherder, that's awful. See my Edit, above. Sad

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2015, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 02:57 PM by LostLegend.)
My penchant for ridiculous selfies continues...

[Image: image.jpg]

Tongue

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 12 users Like LostLegend's post
10-07-2015, 03:20 PM
(10-07-2015 02:53 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  My penchant for ridiculous selfies continues...

Is there another kind?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2015, 03:23 PM
(10-07-2015 03:20 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(10-07-2015 02:53 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  My penchant for ridiculous selfies continues...

Is there another kind?

I think there is a difference, but the differentiating factor is the intent of the photographer, not necessarily the result...

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
10-07-2015, 09:26 PM
(09-07-2015 04:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(09-07-2015 12:20 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  My camera forced me to keep mine on under threat of refusing to work ... seems it doesn't like pasty white with grey chest hair.

Haha!

What a rude camera. May be time for a cameravorce.

Pretty sure that old Canon Powershot has everyone's best interests at heart, ma'am.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
10-07-2015, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 09:42 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(10-07-2015 10:43 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm really quite anxious for mine to be old enough that I can do stuff like that, though even now I've found some things we both enjoy Tongue

I took my oldest (3 1/2) foraging once and showed him which mushrooms are okay to eat and which aren't. There's one that's quite easy to gather if you know where to look that is highly sought after by the local natural remedy wackos because they think it's more than just another mushroom. In a short time we gathered enough that we could have easily sold them for around $600 to a health food store. I promised him that we could go to the insectarium this weekend. That's been his fascination ever since I took him out and let him watch a spider eating another bug in its web.

Way to go, Dad. It's really important to give your children a broad view of life. Too many parents sit them in front of a console and let the TV babysit them. Start early and inculcate that love of the outdoors at a young age. It will stay with them all their days.
We made sure our son got out and about:

[Image: 2r7oyo4.jpg]
Hiking the Ventura River.

[Image: 2hybf4m.jpg]
Canoeing Lake Casitas.

[Image: 21lvbsk.jpg]
Breaking in his new Daisy 880.

[Image: 25u4293.jpg]
Playing a good game at cornerback.

What's really cool is that we still get out and do this stuff, and learn stuff together.
[+] 10 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-07-2015, 09:46 PM

[Image: image.jpg]

Tongue

Dude it's just a spider. It ain't gonna eat you like a cat would. ... Wait. Do you own a cat?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-07-2015, 12:03 AM
(10-07-2015 10:49 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  When I drive long-distance, especially in the boonies and/or at the wee-hours (this was both), sometimes I listen to the Christian talk channels in the low-FM freqs because they make me angry enough to stay awake.

This morning, they were talking about the danger of fathers who don't set a "Godly example", and advising the women listening to stay away from such men... even implied some pretty awful things about atheist fathers.

It's pretty clear from the responses I've already seen on this board that they're right. Wink Laugh out load

(Edit to add: In case it's not clear that I'm being facetious, I'll include what they said about atheistic fathers... they were talking about how--apparently--God commanded the Rules for the only way to be a father, husband, etc. According to the radio-preacher, once one rejects those Rules, anything goes. He didn't come right out and call us cheaters and child molesters, but kept asking "If you don't obey God's Command to _____, why not ____?", and included sleeping around and touching your children. I'm not sure whether that made me angrier than the following suggestion, that the most dangerous part about us was that we obeyed Satan's command to question God, as in the Garden, and that teaching our children to be skeptics and to believe in the rules of science instead of God's Laws was tantamount to abuse. Even implied at one point that because we tried to be their friend "instead of" being a Patriarch/Authority Figure, we would make them gay. It would have been a pretty good comedy show if he wasn't totally serious.)

... and to top it all off, his "Fathers" in his churches have a documented history of being child-fuckers despite their devotion to the One True God.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
11-07-2015, 07:40 AM
(11-07-2015 12:03 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ... and to top it all off, his "Fathers" in his churches have a documented history of being child-fuckers despite their devotion to the One True God.

If I didn't know better, I'd think there was no connection whatsoever between atheism/religion and the level of innate morality of a person.

Nah, that can't be it.

I definitely don't blame religion itself for the molesters (etc) within the church congregation; that said, I do think that hyper-Puritanical views on sexuality tend to warp the minds of the True Believers™ and cause all kinds of negative outcomes as their natural urges become twisted into horrible expressions. See, for instance, the Dugger family.

[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-07-2015, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2015 12:41 PM by Atothetheist.)
Am I hot yet? Tongue

[Image: EB68477B-AC3A-46B8-8873-82C612FCE3AB_zpssjr3ybya.gif]

I found 3D glasses in my car.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 9 users Like Atothetheist's post