Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-07-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(24-07-2015 12:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 12:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Nice legs Big Grin

They are actually the part of my body that I hate the most. I almost never wear shorts because I am so ashamed of them.

Don't be silly--they are nice! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2015, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 12:30 PM by Atothetheist.)
(24-07-2015 12:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 12:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  They are actually the part of my body that I hate the most. I almost never wear shorts because I am so ashamed of them.

Don't be silly--they are nice! Thumbsup

Oh hush, you're just saying that! Blush

And by the way, I realized what it was to be a girl. I felt hella cute. Mostly because I was a better looking girl than 60% of the female population at my school! Big Grin

I'm not going to lie, it was a bit breezy down there (I wore boxers underneath my skirt). However, it was hilarious to see the reactions of not only some of the students, but the teachers as well. I also had a tenporary tramp stamp right above my ass just for fun. I loved the purse, very functional.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-07-2015, 12:39 PM
(24-07-2015 12:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 12:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Don't be silly--they are nice! Thumbsup

Oh hush, you're just saying that! Blush

And by the way, I realized what it was to be a girl. I felt hella cute. Mostly because I was a better looking girl than 60% of the female population at my school! Big Grin

I'm not going to lie, it was a bit breezy down there (I wore boxers underneath my skirt). However, it was hilarious to see the reactions of not only some of the students, but the teachers as well. I also had a tenporary tramp stamp right above my ass just for fun. I loved the purse, very functional.

You certainly know how to color coordinate. I would definitely borrow that ensemble for work! Tongue
24-07-2015, 01:00 PM
(24-07-2015 12:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And by the way, I realized what it was to be a girl. I felt hella cute. Mostly because I was a better looking girl than 60% of the female population at my school! Big Grin

While I won't say thet you're ugly I wonder about females at your school Tongue During my time at university I saw so many beautiful girls that I was kinda surprised. But then it was humanities.

(24-07-2015 12:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm not going to lie, it was a bit breezy down there (I wore boxers underneath my skirt). However, it was hilarious to see the reactions of not only some of the students, but the teachers as well. I also had a tenporary tramp stamp right above my ass just for fun. I loved the purse, very functional.

One can appreciate breezines when one work in the field. During summer pants are overrated Smile

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-07-2015, 01:06 PM
(24-07-2015 01:00 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 12:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And by the way, I realized what it was to be a girl. I felt hella cute. Mostly because I was a better looking girl than 60% of the female population at my school! Big Grin

While I won't say thet you're ugly I wonder about females at your school Tongue During my time at university I saw so many beautiful girls that I was kinda surprised. But then it was humanities.

(24-07-2015 12:23 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm not going to lie, it was a bit breezy down there (I wore boxers underneath my skirt). However, it was hilarious to see the reactions of not only some of the students, but the teachers as well. I also had a tenporary tramp stamp right above my ass just for fun. I loved the purse, very functional.

One can appreciate breezines when one work in the field. During summer pants are overrated Smile

I'm currently a maintenance man. Shorts is my go to for work, but I never pass up the opportunity to wear some jeans.

24-07-2015, 01:15 PM
(24-07-2015 01:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 01:00 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  While I won't say thet you're ugly I wonder about females at your school Tongue During my time at university I saw so many beautiful girls that I was kinda surprised. But then it was humanities.

I'm currently a maintenance man. Shorts is my go to for work, but I never pass up the opportunity to wear some jeans.

When I'm in work shorts are kind of luxury as wearing them in the field means insect bites. It sucks when temperature rise to about 40 °C or more.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-07-2015, 01:24 PM
(24-07-2015 01:15 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-07-2015 01:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'm currently a maintenance man. Shorts is my go to for work, but I never pass up the opportunity to wear some jeans.

When I'm in work shorts are kind of luxury as wearing them in the field means insect bites. It sucks when temperature rise to about 40 °C or more.

I had a nice dip in the pool at work today, going back in there eventually.

24-07-2015, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 01:38 PM by Nurse.)
Consider so why were you in drag? Class play, Halloween, some sort of project for Health, shits and giggles?

And I'm not seeing a problem with your legs - they're well defined. What's not to like? (That's a rhetorical question in case it weren't obvious)

We're all our own worst critic. If a man finds me unattractive for whatever reason, that's his problem. There are plenty more that do - can't win em all. Nor would I want to. I've only had one guy I've been intimate with (can't call that douche a man) other than my husband get under my skin enough to question myself. It wasn't that I was unattractive - he was just an immature jackass with an ugly heart that I shouldn't have wasted my time on. Didn't expect a friend to keep such shit company. Lesson learned. Moving on. I'm still fabulous.

I'm not suggesting you act like a full blown narcissist, but Jesus man, you're not fugly. Don't know where you got that idea in your head, maybe you had an extended ugly duckling era (I did), maybe some girl did a number on you, whatever it was, let it go. If you were ten years older or I were ten years younger, I'd sure as hell be interested. Heart

The body is just wrapping paper - it's what's in your head that counts - smart men are sexy. Find you a girl with a brain - I know for me a pretty package might garner my interest, but it's not going to keep it. People become more or less attractive to me once I get to know them - an intelligent man that can make me laugh, build me up, doesn't matter if he's an average Joe or Zac Efron, that's an attractive man.

Edited to add: I left out that you're one of the fortunate few attractive inside and out. I wouldn't consider you average by any standard. Hug

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
24-07-2015, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2015 02:23 PM by Atothetheist.)
(24-07-2015 01:30 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Consider so why were you in drag? Class play, Halloween, some sort of project for Health, shits and giggles?

And I'm not seeing a problem with your legs - they're well defined. What's not to like? (That's a rhetorical question in case it weren't obvious)

We're all our own worst critic. If a man finds me unattractive for whatever reason, that's his problem. There are plenty more that do - can't win em all. Nor would I want to. I've only had one guy I've been intimate with (can't call that douche a man) other than my husband get under my skin enough to question myself. It wasn't that I was unattractive - he was just an immature jackass with an ugly heart that I shouldn't have wasted my time on. Didn't expect a friend to keep such shit company. Lesson learned. Moving on. I'm still fabulous.

I'm not suggesting you act like a full blown narcissist, but Jesus man, you're not fugly. Don't know where you got that idea in your head, maybe you had an extended ugly duckling era (I did), maybe some girl did a number on you, whatever it was, let it go. If you were ten years older or I were ten years younger, I'd sure as hell be interested. Heart

The body is just wrapping paper - it's what's in your head that counts - smart men are sexy. Find you a girl with a brain - I know for me a pretty package might garner my interest, but it's not going to keep it. People become more or less attractive to me once I get to know them - an intelligent man that can make me laugh, build me up, doesn't matter if he's an average Joe or Zac Efron, that's an attractive man.

Edited to add: I left out that you're one of the fortunate few attractive inside and out. I wouldn't consider you average by any standard. Hug

It's not that I view myself as ugly, it's just that I don't see myself as anything special. Average joe is what I am. I spend my time around physically active people, and they constantly make comments about how I should exercise and how I should get big or be muscular so that the girls would be attracted to me. I've only had two real girlfriends, and I just feel like there are not that many people around my age that are attracted to me.

And I'm really attracted to older women, so you're age is... We'll NOT go there. Big Grin

It was teachers appreciation day, and I told my Spanish teacher (pictured) that I would go all out. So I showed up in that ensemble and got photographed and everything.

24-07-2015, 11:52 PM
(24-07-2015 12:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  [Image: BFA31862-6F3F-4FB0-9AB1-D1011808A6D3_zpstspxeluf.jpg]

Can't remember if I shared this or not, but here is me in drag standing next to my favorite teacher. I'm sure some newbies would love to see it.

And here I thought you couldn't get more adorable. HeartHeartHeart