Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-07-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(24-07-2015 12:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  [Image: BFA31862-6F3F-4FB0-9AB1-D1011808A6D3_zpstspxeluf.jpg]

Can't remember if I shared this or not, but here is me in drag standing next to my favorite teacher. I'm sure some newbies would love to see it.

Cool.

Which one's you?

Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
25-07-2015, 08:11 AM
I'm the fat guy on the far left...

[+] 13 users Like Reluctant_Skeptic's post
25-07-2015, 11:10 AM
You have such a beautiful family!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
25-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Awwww, man, you have an adorable family!

You'll fit right in. Lots of parents here, self included, who managed to have gorgeous young 'uns despite our own personal hideousness. *wink!*

Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-07-2015, 03:25 PM
(25-07-2015 11:18 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Awwww, man, you have an adorable family!

You'll fit right in. Lots of parents here, self included, who managed to have gorgeous young 'uns despite our own personal hideousness. *wink!*

Big Grin

I'm constantly surprised and impressed by the attractiveness of you ugly fuckers' wives. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
25-07-2015, 03:30 PM
(25-07-2015 03:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 11:18 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Awwww, man, you have an adorable family!

Big Grin

I'm constantly surprised and impressed by the attractiveness of you ugly fuckers' wives. Big Grin

ManlyGirl says she stays with me because I make her laugh. ... I'm pretty sure that's what women are looking for in a man, someone to make them laugh.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-07-2015, 03:32 PM
(25-07-2015 03:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 03:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm constantly surprised and impressed by the attractiveness of you ugly fuckers' wives. Big Grin

ManlyGirl says she stays with me because I make her laugh. ... I'm pretty sure that's what women are looking for in a man, someone to make them laugh.

You make an amusing argument. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
25-07-2015, 06:47 PM
So last night we (my command) had our official dining out, it is a formal dinner, dress white uniform miniature medals, fine dining and entertainment, tradition at its finest...the wife took a pic of me and a few of my peers. Good times. I am in the middle.

Blurry pic of course Rolleyes Weeping

[Image: v5x3k5.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 13 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
25-07-2015, 07:07 PM
(25-07-2015 06:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So last night we (my command) had our official dining out, it is a formal dinner, dress white uniform miniature medals, fine dining and entertainment, tradition at its finest...the wife took a pic of me and a few of my peers. Good times. I am in the middle.

I like it. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-07-2015, 07:14 PM
(25-07-2015 06:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So last night we (my command) had our official dining out, it is a formal dinner, dress white uniform miniature medals, fine dining and entertainment, tradition at its finest...the wife took a pic of me and a few of my peers. Good times. I am in the middle.

I'm nerdy enough that I just spent like 5 minutes trying to make out the medals through the blurriness. The bright red and yellow is pretty obvious but other than that, not much success Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post