Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-03-2012, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 02:45 PM by Jodienda76.)
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
(06-03-2012 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 12:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 12:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Holy is not the word that comes to mind.

No words come to mind. When I saw that pic it was like I'd been punched in the face and all the coherency had been knocked out. Took me about 5 minutes to find any words.

Seriously Jodienda76, you look incredible!

lulz...where has she been hiding since joining?

LMAO!! Sorry...I've been busy sinning Tongue
(06-03-2012 12:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 12:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Holy is not the word that comes to mind.

No words come to mind. When I saw that pic it was like I'd been punched in the face and all the coherency had been knocked out. Took me about 5 minutes to find any words.

Seriously Jodienda76, you look incredible!

Aww thanks Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2012, 04:53 PM
(06-03-2012 02:43 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 01:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  lulz...where has she been hiding since joining?

LMAO!! Sorry...I've been busy sinning Tongue

Perfect! We insist on huge amounts of sinning around here. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-03-2012, 04:56 PM
(06-03-2012 04:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Perfect! We insist on huge amounts of sinning around here. Tongue

What gibberish are you talking!?

Sinning implies there are divine rules to break. I never sin because I don't believe in the existence of divinely mandated laws and so it's impossible to break them Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
06-03-2012, 05:12 PM
(06-03-2012 11:57 AM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  [Image: putation.jpg]

"Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past 15 minutes or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on TTA and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt."

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
06-03-2012, 05:18 PM
(06-03-2012 05:12 PM)germanyt Wrote:  "Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past 15 minutes or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on TTA and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt."

Copy + Paste + Hope for the best eh? Big Grin

Well, if there's anything that turns a woman on, it's copy paste.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
06-03-2012, 05:21 PM
(06-03-2012 05:18 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 05:12 PM)germanyt Wrote:  "Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past 15 minutes or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

Copy + Paste + Hope for the best eh? Big Grin

Well, if there's anything that turns a woman on, it's copy paste.

[Image: forever-alone-meme-generator-forever-alone-243291.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 6 users Like germanyt's post
06-03-2012, 05:32 PM
(06-03-2012 05:12 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

"Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your picture speechless and in awe for the past 15 minutes or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

Does your wife know you feel this way? Undecided
Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
06-03-2012, 07:36 PM
    New specs Cool They are the only part of my super-hero uniform that I'm allowed to wear in public. Rolleyes

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Percepticon's post
06-03-2012, 07:50 PM
(06-03-2012 05:32 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 05:12 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

Tongue

More importantly, does Ducky know you feel this way since you said the same thing to her? lol

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-03-2012, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 08:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-03-2012 05:32 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 05:12 PM)germanyt Wrote:  "Dear heavenly blessed beauty, ...

Hell his wife probably told him to do it just to get him out of her hair. Wouldn't be the first time I've heard such a thing from ManlyGirl.

(06-03-2012 07:36 PM)ValerieAnn1975 Wrote:  New specs Cool They are the only part of my super-hero uniform that I'm allowed to wear in public. Rolleyes

I thought we'd already agreed on standard issue Clark Kent glasses long ago. ... You thinkin' of going off-ranch and rogue, ValerieAnn? Or did I just not get the memo?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post