Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-07-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Forum Picture Thread: Do you have the balls and/or vagina to show yourself?
Gosh, I hated the one dining-in I attended.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
25-07-2015, 09:14 PM
(25-07-2015 08:03 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Gosh, I hated the one dining-in I attended.

Yeah lot of pomp and circumstance, I liked the bag pipes guy though as they paraded the beef around the room and then up to the main table for the Admiral to sample lol. Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
25-07-2015, 09:22 PM
(25-07-2015 07:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 06:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So last night we (my command) had our official dining out, it is a formal dinner, dress white uniform miniature medals, fine dining and entertainment, tradition at its finest...the wife took a pic of me and a few of my peers. Good times. I am in the middle.

Blurry pic of course Rolleyes Weeping

[Image: v5x3k5.jpg]

I'm nerdy enough that I just spent like 5 minutes trying to make out the medals through the blurriness. The bright red and yellow is pretty obvious but other than that, not much success Tongue

Tongue

Here is the large medals, little easier to see maybe, same ones as the mini medals, just have added a few stars for consecutive awards since this pic in 2011 Consider

[Image: 29snsi.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 7 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
25-07-2015, 10:25 PM
(25-07-2015 06:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So last night we (my command) had our official dining out, it is a formal dinner, dress white uniform miniature medals, fine dining and entertainment, tradition at its finest...the wife took a pic of me and a few of my peers. Good times. I am in the middle.

Women's dress uniform has no rank insignia? Or is it just subtle?

Are you a CWO?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2015, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2015 09:24 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(25-07-2015 10:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Are you a CWO?

She is actually the senior person in the pic, but the pic doesnt show the bottom of her sleeve. Her rank in on her sleeve because she is wearing a slightly different uniform. She is wearing the dinner dress uniform which is an optional uniform, and I am wearing the standard dress whites. Her rank is on her sleeve, three gold stripes, she is a O5 (Navy Commander). Yes I am a Chief Warrant Officer. I was a Senior Chief Petty Officer(E8) then was one of three E7 and above navy wide in the ordnance field to get selected for commissioning. CWO is a permanent commissioning from the President of the United States. Truly an honor.

[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
26-07-2015, 08:40 AM
CWO is the way to go. That sweet spot between the conventional officer structure and enlisted where you make good money, but don't have as many people you have to directly answer to and you get to avoid the backstabbing for promotion game.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-07-2015, 09:06 AM
(26-07-2015 08:40 AM)yakherder Wrote:  CWO is the way to go. That sweet spot between the conventional officer structure and enlisted where you make good money, but don't have as many people you have to directly answer to and you get to avoid the backstabbing for promotion game.

Yup best job in my opinion, everyone respects you, nobody bothers you.

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
26-07-2015, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2015 10:03 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(25-07-2015 10:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Are you a CWO?

Chas,

you can see it better in this pic. Still blurry, but you can make out the gold stripes on her uniform, notice her and the two other guys in black pants, that is the dinner dress uniform, it has a gold cummerbund, but on the men's version they still wear the shoulder boards reflecting rank, on the women's version it is on the sleeve reflected by gold stripes....the Navy loves uniforms Facepalm we have tons of them Rolleyes She came in enlisted as an E1 32 years ago, and went up to E7, then was selected for commissioning through the Limited Duty Officer program which allows you to go up to O6 (Navy Captain). They call officers that were once enlisted "Mustangs" as we are not like the thoroughbred horses Rolleyes that come out of the Naval Academy or other college grad to commissioning programs, but were rather those who crawled their way up from the bottom and due to superior sustained performance, were selected for commissioning, and thus are a bit wild...an untamed "mustang" ... Flex Tongue

[Image: i24ilg.jpg]

I prefer the full dress white uniform I am wearing....ever since I saw An Officer and a Gentleman, I was hooked on that uniform...

[Image: j7s2ty.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
26-07-2015, 02:11 PM
I liked the green class A we had in the Army before it was replaced by the blue. I guess the blue looks nice, but it doesn't feel army and it doesn't go as well with my cavalry stetson.

'Murican Canadian
26-07-2015, 05:39 PM
(24-07-2015 12:13 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  [Image: BFA31862-6F3F-4FB0-9AB1-D1011808A6D3_zpstspxeluf.jpg]

Can't remember if I shared this or not, but here is me in drag standing next to my favorite teacher. I'm sure some newbies would love to see it.

Cute. Need some lipstick. Kiss

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart